C Rank mission (3)

I don't own Naruto.
I'm sorry for any grammar and spelling mistake.
The picture doesn't belong to me.
_______________________________________

Korimizu's pov

We all arrived at Tazuna's home and were greeted by Tsunami. "Hello father. Are these the ninja that protected you?" asked Tsunami.

"Yes. Could we please rest here? Our Sensei is chakra exhaused (Is that called so?) and need to rest for a while." i said and she nodded.

We all went into the house of Tazuna and put Kakashi in a sleeping bag. I went out for a while to relax, but my team waited for Kakashi to wake up.

Sakura then came after a while and told me that Kakashi woke up. I followed her and then arrived by Kakashi.

"Had a nice sleep?" i asked Kakashi sarcastically and he rolled his one eye. "Kakashi. Zabuza is alive." i stated and he looked confused for a bit.

"I know that even you are a bit suspicious of the hunter ninja. He hit a point in the neck were you will be put in a death like state." i said and he sighed.

"The only thing that was confusing is that the hunter ninja attacked me..." i said and they all nodded.

"But what will we do now?" asked Sakura and Kakashi chuckled. "We will train." answered Kakashi.

"But we can't defeat Zabuza with last minute training! Even you couldn't defeat Zabuza with the Sharingan and how could we beat him then!?" complained Sakura and i just fell asleep.

We then went to train the next day. "Okay. We will now start to train." said Kakashi and Naruto got excited. "For now we will focous on our chakra." said Kakashi and i thought about some things.

'I already know the tree and water walking exercis, so what should i do? I know the hand signs of the water dragon jutsu. Maybe i could train in it? It just takes a big amount of chakra for my age.' i was brought out from my thoughts when a kunai landed before my feet.

"Mark the highest point on the tree, that you arrived on. Then do it again, untill you arrive at the top." explained Kakashi and i looked at him.

"I already know it. The same with water walking." i said and everybody looked at me. "Can i now train in something else?" i asked and Kakashi nodded.

"In what?" asked Sasuke and i smirked. "Water dragon jutsu." i answered and walked away.

Some time later i arrived in a clearing with a little lake. Somebody then spoke before i could do anything.

"You know the handsigns for it?" asked the person, which i identified as Kakashi. "I used shadow clones to remember the handsigns you did in the fight with Zabuza." i asnwered and he looked impressed.

"Do you know the secret of the shadow clone jutsu?" asked Kakashi and i nodded. "Nice. Good luck. I will now observe the training of the others." said Kakashi and he walked away.

Then i created twenty shadow clones and we trained in the water dragon jutsu. I was really exhausted in the evening and walked in the direction of Naruto and Sasuke.

"Hello you two. Should we go back to Tazuna's house?" i asked them and they answered with a yes.

We three arrived and then had dinner with the others. Naruto and Sasuke had a food competition and sometime later puked on the floor.

I went outside after we all were finished with our food and i relaxed a bit. Some time later two people approuched me. They were probabaly some hired thugs of Gato.

"Hey girly!" screamed the first one and i rolled my eyes. "What do you want?" i asked them annoyed. "Gato wants you! He heard that you have a Kekkei Genkai and now wants to capture and then sell you!"