2 year timeskip (2)

I don't own Naruto.
I'm sorry for any grammar and spelling mistakes.
If you want to read the story skip this again.
_______________________________________

February:

In the first week I trained my taijutsu and my clones for ice release learned a new jutsu. Ice style: ice wall.

The second week was interesting. I created my first blood clone. It was not really good and couldn't do anything, but it is something.

In the third week I trained in taijutsu again.

The last week I trained in my blood clones and my clones for ice release could turn the area around them cold now.

March:

In the first week my clones for water release could withdraw 100% water out of a tree. So they are now using the transformation jutsu to look for water ninjutsu in the library. I trained in taijutsu in the meantime.

In the second week I trained in my blood clone jutsu.

The third week was really cool. My clones for water release learned a new jutsu. Water style: water bullets. I also trained in my taijutsu.

In the last week I just trained in my blood clone jutsu.

April:

In the first week I trained in taijutsu and my clones that study fuinjutsu created a seal that would be really useful for Naruto. You can seal liquids in it. Like water and paint.

In the second week I trained in my blood clone jutsu and taijutsu.

In the third week I bought extra weights. Now I have twenty pound weights on both my arms and legs. In that week I just trained in my blood clone jutsu.

The last week was just training in taijutsu.

May:

In the first week I trained in my blood clone jutsu. Also my clones for ice release created two new jutsus. Snow style: Snowstorm and snow style: snow wall. 

In the second week i trained together with Naruto and gave him the chakra paper i bought. Then I explained it to him and he used it. He has a wind and water chakra nature. I told him how to train in them and we began to train again.

The third week was used to train in my blood clone jutsu. My blood clones can now walk, but nothing more.

In the last week I searched for Sasuke and found him. After asking him if he could use his fireball jutsu on my ice wall he said yes. My ice wall didn't melt and he was stunned. I was happy that my ice jutsu could tank a fire jutsu. I trained in taijutsu again.

June:

In the first week I found out how to use chakra threads. So I trained how to use them.

In the second week I created two new shadow clones to train in the use of chakra threads. I trained in my blood clone jutsu. My clones now look like a normal person. Normally they looked almost snow white, but now they are normal.

The third week wasn't really used for training. I studied a bit about everything that i need in the academy.

In the last week I trained again. Mostly in taijutsu. Also my clones that trained in my wind chakra nature can now split a waterfall in half for ten minutes.

July:

In the first week I trained with Lee and Gai in taijutsu. After the week I was fully exhausted.

The second week was really nice. I finally beat Naruto in a food competition. Also my clones that try to use water jutsus, learned Water style: raging waves.