Konoha

I don't own the picture.
I'm sorry for any grammar and spelling mistakes.
I don't own Naruto.
_______________________________________

Korimizu's pov

After we woke up in the morning we all packed all of our things and ate a bit.

We began to walk to Konoha but because i'm not really fast yet, somebody needed to carry me.

Guy volunteered and carried me all the way to Konoha. Three days of travelling and we finally arrived at the Konoha gates.

"Hello Kakashi and Guy. Who is that girl?" asked the first guard. "We found her at a river. She wanted to come to Konoha." said Kakashi and Guy put me down.

"Ok. You can all go in." The second guard said. "First we will go to the Hokage. He will say what to do with you from now on. Also we need to report our mission." Kakashi said and gave me an eye smile.

I nodded and followed them. Ten minutes later we arrived at the Hokage office and knocked on the door.

"Come in." somebody said on the other side of the door. Guy opened the door and yelled something. "We completet our mission and found a youthful person on the way!" The Hokage just nodded and Kakashi gave the mission report to him.

"So what do you want in the village?" asked the Hokage suspicious. "I want to be a konoichi for the village." I explained to him.

"But why here? You could become a ninja of the hidden mist if you wanted to." he said. I gulped and answered. "The village is really unstable and i have two special bloodlines. I think they would kill me if they found out."

"You are right with that. And why would you come here?" He asked. "I think I wouldn't be used as a weapon here." I stated and he smiled at me.

"If thats all then you can stay here and become a ninja. But i have a last question. What are your two special bloodlines?" He said and looked at me with interest.

"My father was a Kurage clan member and my mother was from the Yuki clan." I stated and his eyes widened.

"Thats really interesting. I will now give you a key to your new apartment. For a month you will be followed by ANBU. Just to be sure that you are no spy. Also i will give you a bit money every month. You will also start the academy in three days." he said and gave me a bit money and a key.

"Thank you lord third." I thanked him and walked out of the Hokage office. When I got out I saw a man with bandages over his right arm and eyes.

'That is Danzo!' I thought and began to walk faster. He just ignored me and and continued walking.

Now I was searching for my apartment and i'm losing all hope. Even after one hour of searching I didn't find it.

Then somebody bumped into me and we both fell on the ground. I stood up and gave him a hand to help him up.

He looked at me confused and I saw who it was. "Do you want me to help you up or not?" I asked him bored and he accepted my help.

"Thank you! But why did you help me exactly? Almost everybody in the village hates me." He said and gave me a fake smile.

"I'm not like the stupid villagers and stop with that fake smile." I stated and wanted to ask him something before i got interrupted.

"How did you know that my smile wasn't real?" He asked me curious.
"If i would say that the village hated me i wouldn't smile. Well enough of that. Could you help me to find where
my apartment is? I searched already one hour and i couln't find it." I asked him a bit emberassed.