Academy

I don't own Naruto
I'm sorry for any grammar and spelling mistakes.
_______________________________________

Korimizu's pov

After Naruto and I finished our Ramen at Ichiraku, we walked towards the academy.

On the way we talked a bit."How is your class Naruto?" I asked, although I knew it.

"There is a lazy guy named Shikamaru. He sleeps most of the time. Then there is Choji. He always eats something." said Naruto and I nodded.

"But there is somebody named Sasuke and he is just an emo. Every Girl likes him and I don't understand why, believe it." he told me a bit angry at sasuke.

I laughed a bit and told him something. "Then something is wrong with them. How can you like an emo?"

He smirked and nodded at my comment. We then arrived at the academy and I followed Naruto to our classroom.

"Hello Iruka!" yelled Naruto and waved at Iruka, who stands before a door.

"Hello Naruto." He said and then looked at me. "Are you the new Student?" Asked Iruka and I nodded.

"Thats good. You will wait here and when i say 'come in' you will walk in here and introduce yourself." Explained Iruka and I nodded.

Naruto and Iruka walked inside and i waited outside.

Sasuke's pov.

Iruka and the dobe walked inside the classroom and the enoying fangirls finally went away.

"Class! Today a new student will join the class. Please be friendly to her." said Iruka.

'It will just be another fangirl.' i thought and heard some girls talking. "She will not steal my Sasuke!" "Yes he's mine!"

Then Iruka began to speak again. "Please come in." The door opens and a girl with blue hair walked inside. She looked bored and then stopped walking.

"My name is Korimizu Yuki." She explained and looked around the room. Her eyes fell on Naruto and smiled at him.

"If you want to ask questions, ask her." said Iruka and many people began to speak.

"Why is your hair blue?" "I had it from birth."

"Why did you join the academy so late?" "I arrived three days ago in Konoha."

"Do you like somebody in this room?" "If you mean as a friend, then Naruto. And if you mean the other thing, no." she answered and i smirked. Finally somebody who isn't a fangirl.

"What!? Did you not see someone with black hair?" "Do you mean the guy with the pineapple hair?" "NO!"

She smirked and I stared at her. Is she
provoking her? "Iruka-Sensei. Where do I sit?" she asked him and he answered.

"You will sit between Sasuke and Naruto." She nooded and walked towards her seat.

Then she arrived and sat down. "Hello Naruto. It's really good to sit beside you." she said and smiled at him.

Naruto grinned and I scoffed. Who would want to be friends with the dobe?

"Hello duckbutt." She said and smirked at me. "Hn" I answered.

Naruto's pov

After Kori was asked if she liked somebody she said that she liked me as a friend and doesn't love anybody.

I was really happy when Iruka said that she will sit between the teme and me. She greeted me and said that she's happy to sit beside me.

I grinned and she then turned towards the teme. "Hello Duckbutt." I held my laugh in and started to draw something.

The class ends and everybody began to run outside. Kori stood up and walked outside too. Then I fell asleep.

Korimizu's pov

I walked towards a tree and sat down.
Just in the moment I wanted to close my eyes, a few people came towards me.

"Hey blue haired freak!" a girl said towards me and I closed my eyes
"Don't close your eyes and ignore us!" somebody else yelled and I ignored her.

"HEY!!" She yelled out really loud. "Can you please not be so loud?" I asked her calmly and wanted to close my eyes again before somebody grabbed my collar and pulled me up.

"Thats what you get if you ignore us!" she said angrily and wanted to punch me. I kicked her in the stomach and she let me go.

"So what do you want?" i asked them with a bored voice. "We want to teach you a lesson!" another girl said and i raised an eyebrow.

"And for what?" i asked. "You called Sasuke a Duckbutt!" she said it, like it was a crime. "What of it?" I asked them.

"Nobody calls our precious Sasuke a duckbutt!!" one girl screamed and stormed towards me.

I dodged a punch and looked at her shocked. "Fangirls really are scarry." I said a bit scarred.

After I dodged another punch I found out that I could train with them. So after twenty minutes of dodging and running we needed to go to class again.

In class the three girls glared at me and were already panting. I just rolled my eyes and focused on class.

Naruto besides me was sleeping really peacefull so I didn't wake him up. When class ended I wanted to walk outside, but I noticed that Naruto was still sleeping.

I walked towards him and poked his cheek. "Naruto wake up. Hello?" I tried to wake him up with many things, but nothing worked.

Then something came into my mind. I went to his ear and said something. "Sasuke will kiss you if you continue to sleep." He then jumped high in the air and landed on his feet.

"Why did you say this!? This would be horrifying!" He yelled and I chuckled. "Now come with me and we will train!" I said and began to drag Naruto with me.