FIFTY-SIX

Rudy open his door, allowing the girl to enter her small apartment. She takes a second to look around, admiring the pictures he had up and the decorations laying around, she had never been here before so she was taking it all in. Then she turned around to look at him.

"I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little wine drunk right now." she admits with a giggle, making him laugh too.
"So, what did you wanna talk about?"

"We're getting straight to it huh." he laughs again, trying to calm his nerves but the girl only raised an eyebrow at him with a small smile. "Right, um, so we've been hanging out more and more lately. I don't know how i'm supposed to say this to you."

"There was a time we used to talk to each other about everything and anything. I'm still that person, Ru." she smiles up at him, taking hold of his hands.

"I just need to know, Hailey." he sighs, squeezing her hands. "Is there any hope? Even a one percent chance that you'll have me? Because I can wait. I can wait as long as you want me to, as long as I can be with you in the end. But if there isn't, just let me know, okay? I don't know how much longer I can keep loving you like this for before I go crazy and-"

Rudys word get caught in his throat as she places her hands on his cheeks, he furrows his eyebrows, shocked at the sudden contact. Before he know it, she's on her tiptoes and placing her lips on his. The boy froze for a moment, trying to decipher if this was a dream or if she was really here and kissing him.

When she noticed he doesn't react to her, she pulls away, looking into his bright blue eyes that seemed the sparkle a little as he looked at her. Before she could move any further from him, he grabs hold of her waist, pulling her lips back to his.

He kisses her feverishly. He kisses her like he's never kissed anyone before. Like his life depended on the passion flowing from her lips onto his. And she felt it too, the immediate intoxication of his lips.

He starts leading her backwards, until the back of his knees hit the back of his couch and he leans onto it. She's now stood between his legs, leaning down slightly so their lips stay attached, then they pull away, breathing heavily but with the biggest smiles on both of their faces.

"I wanna do it right this time." Hailey whispers against his lips, sending shivers through his body.

"I don't think there is a right way for us, I literally just told you I'm in love with you." he laughed, pulling away slightly to look into her eyes. "It kind of works backwards for us, doesn't it?"

"I suppose it does." she laughs along with him, savoring the way his fingers danced across her cheek. "So. You finally stopped being a little chicken."

"No. No, we're not doing this." he laughs, reconnecting their lips, but the kiss ends almost instantly since they were both smiling so hard. "Stay tonight."

"I don't know if that's such a good idea."

"Hey, no funny business, I promise. I just wanna be with you a little longer."

"Can I have your grey antwerp hoodie?"

"If that's what it'll take, you can have my whole closet."

They couldn't keep their hands off one another the whole night they spent together. As promised, he had given her his hoodie to wear, and they lay in head bed talking for hours. They couldn't even tell you what about, it was just anything and everything that came to either of their mind.

That night, laying in each other's arms, they felt complete, pure bliss.

AN: AAA it happened!!
sorry it took so long, i love slow burns
i hope it lived up to all of your expectations x