EIGHTEEN

liked by madelyncline and 245k othershaileychase in honour of baby Eden, here's us                           finding out how childbirth works

haileychase in honour of baby Eden, here's us
finding out how childbirth works

load more comments...

user1 there's so much going on lmao

user2 did y'all not have sex ed😭

alexfitzalan most horrifying thing i ever did see
     >gideonadlon women i tell ya
     >user3 kudos to miss becca fr

tobywallace why did we do this i hate us
     >avesadler i think the real question is how we
found that video so easily
>user4 hold up it wasn't animated???
>haileychase i don't think you wanna know

madisonbaileybabe you guys are insane wtf
>haileychase we had to watch gideon fake
                       push for an hour, call it curiosity
>rudeth ever heard that it killed the cat
>haileychase bite me rudy

madisonbaileybabe you guys are insane wtf     >haileychase we had to watch gideon fake                                push for an hour, call it curiosity     >rudeth ever heard that it killed the cat     >haileychase bite me rudy

what're you doing right now

nothing
why

come to the beach with me

that sounds a lot like an order sir

it is
we haven't had much time alone together
that's still the reason you came right?

pick me up in 10?

see you in 10 :)

     Rudy was true to his word when he said ten minutes, picking up Hailey and walking down to the beach from her apartment. It was a beautiful day outside in contrast to the sweltering heat they've had to endure the past couple days, the wind was slightly picking up as it got closer to August.

Upon reaching the beach, Rudy set down their towels and Hailey took off Blazes leash to let him roam around a bit. The beach was pretty empty seeing as it was 10am on a weekday so they didn't have to cramp between too many people.

"Didn't get this type of weather in Massachusetts i'll tell you that." Hailey chuckled, prompting the blonde boy to laugh along with her.
"We got lucky I guess." he replied. They sat there for a few minutes, soaking up the sun while Rudy told her about the past few days of filming. He seemed to be having a lot of fun, it was nice to see him so far from the boy she knew back in Alaska.

"You got any other jobs lined up soon?" he asked, opening the cooler he brought along and pulling out a couple beers.
"Not really, I'm kind of just focusing on my photography right now." taking the beer from his hands gladly and cracking it open.
"You know, the only good pictures of me are the ones you used to take."
"I'm sure that's not true."
"You got anything new I can see?"
"I took a few of the promo pictures for the society."
"The ones on film?" she nodded, "Those were really good Hails! I'm proud of you."

The pair spent the rest of their morning together on the beach, talking about anything and everything. Rudy had made them a few sandwiches for the trip as well that they happily shared with Blaze after they went for a swim. The picnic basket Rudy had brought with them had reminded her a lot of the time he took her down to Ward Lake back in Alaska and it made her heart flutter. Their bubble was burst however when Rudys phone rang and he informed her the rest of the cast would join them in a few minutes.

Hailey loved the people she's met so far in Charleston but she had to admit she was a little disappointed that her time alone with Rudy had been cut short. She didn't notice it but Rudys demeanor had deflated as soon as he got the call, further proving the point of how oblivious they both were.

AN wattpad keeps deleting my drafted chapters and i hate it so much, i've had to rewrite so many chapters because of it.