TWENTY-NINE

liked by madelyncline and 208k othershaileychase we love u netflix

haileychase we love u netflix

load more comments...

user1 i've never seen a group of people more
           attractive

avesadler why do you guys always take the good
                       pics when i'm not there
     >haileychase it's not our fault you have a small
                                   bladder
     >alexfitzalan or that you have to find a snack
                                  every 10 mins

user2 wish i was hailey in that alex sandwich
     >haileychase they're both stinky tho
     >alexmacnicoll RUDE

user3 hailey and alex = real life helena and luke
     >user4 a concept
     >user5 idk who i ship her with more, alex, alex
                   or rudy lol

madisonbaileybabe you looked beautiful🥺
     >haileychase you looked beautiful-er

user6 i need to know where all these dresses are from

kathrynnewton i love how i'm standing so proper
                                   then there's you and alex
     >haileychase he wanted to do the james bond
                                   pose

Hailey and her friends were currently making their way down to the after party after their long day of panels and interviews. Madison had texted her at some point in the day to ensure that they met up there since all of their days had been pretty hectic.

After a couple celebration shots for the success of their show, the group had moved onto the dance floor where multiple people were already. Hailey was simultaneously keeping an eye out for the OBX crew so she could finally  introduce her friends to each other. She spotted Madelyn a few paces away at the bar with Chase, quickly pushing her way through people to get to them.

"Madelyn! Chase!" she yells over the musics when she got close enough for them to hear her.
"Hailey! Madison was just looking for you!" the blonde girl speaks, pulling her friend into a hug. They converted for a couple more minutes before they got their drinks, Hailey grabbing another one for herself as well, before they set out to find everyone else.

     Madelyn led them through the crowd to the table they had left their friends at and sure enough they were all there. Including Rudy. She quickly said hi to everyone and letting them know where the rest of her friends were, they quickly assured her they'd follow her onto the dance floor in a minute.

     "Please don't make this weird." Madison tells Rudy, "Just don't bring up that she left or anything, let's just have a nice, fun night together, okay?"
"Why do you guys always think the worst of me?" the blonde boy smirks, before getting up and heading the same way Hailey did a couple minutes ago with the rest of his friends in tow.

     A couple hours later and both casts have been introduced, even having shot contests against each other. They were now leaving the large club where the after party was held and making their way to the nearest McDonalds. Hailey was laughing along with Gideon and Jack when Rudy approached her asking to talk, causing them to trail behind the large group of their friends.

     "I just wanted to make sure you were okay." he speaks softly, giving her a smile.
"Yeah, of course, why would I be?" she laughs.
"Last time I texted you, it just didn't seem too convincing. But now that you're here, i'm convinced. It's nice seeing you so happy."

     The conversation was abruptly ended when Avery jumped in the girls back begging her to race Jack and Alex to the Mcdonald's, which was only a few meters ahead now. The brunette quickly took off, trying to keep up with Jacks incredibly long legs leaving the blonde boy behind, watching her with a smile.

AN: i don't think you guys are ready for what's coming

i also think i'm gonna be double updating regularly now? i've almost got the whole book written and i want you guys to have it all soon!! i know how annoying it can be waiting so long for a book to be finished xx