"Thanks, Flint. Listen, when we get back, I promise you, I will do everything in my power to save your daughter. I'm sorry I didn't think of doing anything sooner. I'll go to all the superhero geniuses I know and we'll think of something. Ok. I don't how I can thank you for everything you've done."

"It's alright Spidey. Thanks. It was the right thing to do. Going against Ock. It's what you would've done."

Peter smiled again. "Ok, Flint. Sorry but I'm going have to cut this short."

"That's alright Webs. Thanks for everything.:

Peter hung up. He was glad Flint was able to find redemption. It felt nice to know that his reasoning managed to get through one of his villains. Now he had a new ally.

"So, are we going to go now? Cause this dress isn't the most comfortable."

Peter turned around to see Tsu standing a few feet behind him. She was wearing a simple lime dress with a water lily pattern on it. Her hair was let down so it reached her back. Peter noticed the smallest amount of makeup on her.

'Guess the girls wanted her to wear some but didn't want it to be noticeable. Too bad they didn't account for enhanced vision.'

"So are we going or are you just going to stare at me?" Tsu asked with a slight smug

Peter shook his head slightly to break out of his trance. "Ye let's go."

As the walked out of the dorm, hand in hand, Peter press the finger of his free hand into his commlink and said, "Karen, initiate the 'Baby Watch' protocol.

Tsu looked at Peter confused, "What's that?" she asked him.

Peter explained saying, "The Baby Watch protocol is for when I can't be at the dorms. Karen will notify me id something is going on that would need my attention, but she can handle it herself. Like right now, she is firing ice from the ice dispenser at Mineta cause the little pervert tried to flirt with Ochako."

Tsu chuckled a bit. She wished she could watch the pervert get what he deserved.

As they walked towards their destination, Tsu decided to ask, "So Peter, did you date anyone back in your world."

Peter closed his eyes for a moment in thought, before opening them and answering, "Yes, I actually dated 3 girls in my life, not counting you. First, there was Gwen Stacy. You would've liked her, few didn't. She was extremely smart and really nice. But, one day, one of my villains, Green Goblin, kidnapped her. He threw her off a bridge. I tried to save her. I fired a web line at her to catch her, but the sudden stop caused... it caused her neck to snap, killing her."

Tsu covered her mouth. She honestly wanted to travel to Peter's world and strangle the Goblin who hurt Peter like that.

"I'm so sorry Peter. You didn't need to tell  me that."

Peter shook his head and said, "It's alright Tsu, it happened a long time ago. I've been been working on my guilt complex. That doesn't mean I don't feel bad or that I'm innocent. I've simply accepted that it was an accident and have been trying to move on since. That's where my second girlfriend, Felicia Hardy comes to the fold."

"Felicia is an interesting case, to say the least. She is a cat burglar that has been following her father's footsteps, despite him insisting she made her own path. Anyway, she was always an extreme flirt. Always trying to 'arouse' me. I tried to get her change, to become a better person. And it worked, I think, I honestly don't know where she stands on the moral spectrum. You can probably tell why it didn't work out between us."

Tsu nodded. Peter dated a villain. She was still trying to wrap her head around that.

Peter continued, "Then there's Mary Jane Watson, or MJ as she likes to be called. We've been friends since childhood. She's a reporter at heart. She also loves to help people. The only reason things didn't work out was that she wasn't that supportive of Spider-man."