6⚜ A Kiss Doesn't Mean Anything

Start from the beginning

I  just got out of bed and went to eat away all my thoughts food always makes me feel better.

Was he on the business trip with his assistant Emily or did he fired her and went with another assistant,  is she pretty. It was now the third night since he was gone and I finally finished writing the two days worth of notes from the books that Chad lent me. Lucky he didn't questions me on what happened the day he was over my house, this is why I'm friends  with him he doesn't let things bother him. If only I was more like him and didn't put things on my head maybe I would be sleeping right now and not thinking about the man that has no regard for me because he could have called the house phone to ask if I was ok or doing well.

Does he thinks that I'm a toy he could just play with and toss me aside whenever he's finished playing well he's dead wrong. I wasn't the one who kissed him so he shouldn't be acting this way towards me even thought if he didn't make the first move that night to kiss me I would have done it first.

_______

It was now Monday the day he's supposed to be back from his honeymoon, did I just say honeymoon my bad I meant business trip.

I was now having a great day today at school because my mind wasn't on him thank god.

I ate all of my lunch off today as opposed to the last few days. We went off to our other classes.

It was now last period so I went to watch football while Chad played because my teacher wasn't here today which is a great thing.

I was cheering on Chad and the other boys on his team. They were great at playing football they even went to nationals last year. Hopefully they do the same this year.

The bell rang signaling school was now finished so I waited for Chad to get changed as we headed to exit the school.

We were chatting and laughing while  I was waiting for my ride. Laughing away at every silliness Chad was saying then all of a sudden  I felt him gaving me a slight nudge to the shoulder and I fell straight to the ground  out of balance as soon as my eyes landed on what he was showing me.

We both burst into a heavy  laughter because of my fall, he gave me a hand to help me up so I took it and wished him good bye and headed to his car.

How long was he standing there. I knew saw everything me with Chad which he told me I should stop seeing him.

I was just standing staring at him blankly wonder if I should head to him now.

Now I'm in deep deep trouble I said walking over to him.

Damion's POV

I knew what happened that night was wrong so I told her to stop and swung her off of me as quickly as possible and told her it was a mistake.

I Damion Pryce didn't have the courage to look at her can you believe it that's the reason why when I went to her room that morning to inform her that I would be leaving for business and saw her sleeping I couldn't wake her, I know she must have felt terrible after what I said about the kiss.

Truth be told I had to end it or it would all end wrongly because she didn't have a clue what she was doing to me at that  moment or about what she has awokened.  I didn't want her to start catching feelings for me either that's why I was being so cold with her pretending I didn't care how she felt, besides it was just all wrong she is my Stepdaughter for christ sake.

So I tried to get my mind cleared of her for the past few days that i was away, which was very hard for me to do so my assistance Camelia  kept asking if I was ok. I got a new assistant because I knew Cassidy didn't like her. Since when do I care about what she likes and dislikes I said shaking my head, and so I thought about sleeping with the new assistance but I just shaked off the thought because my mind couldn't get Cas out of my head.

That's when I started missing her and couldn't wait to see her

I was now on my way home in the private jet it was early so about 12 noon so  as soon I reached my destination I wished Amelia a good day and walked off to my car and went out to get something to eat. After I was finished I made a phone call.

"Hey Milton you're free for the day you don't have to pick up Cassidy i will be picking her up today." I said.

"Ok boss, have a good day" he replied

"Same goes to you" I said before hanging up the phone and putting it away before heading off to the school to pick up Cas.

I reached the school and got out of my car leaning against it texting on my phone while I awaited for her to come out.

About two minutes later I saw her with that same boy who I recalled to be Chad  the same boy I told her not to see.
They were laughing away while she stood waiting she hadn't noticed that I was here waiting on her but I saw Chad looking at me then he bumped her shoulder which she looked my way and fell, clumsy much I said to my self with a smile. They both started laughing and he helped her up and left. She was there just staring my way as if she wasn't expecting me.

Then she started walking over slowly towards me.

She better have a damn good explanation on why I saw her with that guy she calls friend.

*****
**********