I drove myself to the company most days, doing the favour of saving everyone from awkwardness and not travelling with them if we had similar schedules.

We had 1 car, well, it was my car but I let them use it sometimes. With money I saved up from when I was younger and my job, I bought a car for myself.

I scan my keycard, the beam lifting as I drive into the artist parking, parking into a random place. I walk into the company, passing the guards who nodded at me as I walked past them, smiling and bowing slightly as I pushed the button in the elevator. Once again I scan my card and press the floor where I have dance practice.

I do the usual routine, Jess impressed from my performance. We had learned the extra routine the day before filming the music video, so now that we saw it out all together it was great.

Not that I would be performing the full routine a lot, it was just for the dance performance videos and studio choom.

"Damn that's a lot of emotion Lilia." She applauds me and I put a smile on. "Thank you." I tell her and Samuel does too.

Even though we're dance partners, I barely talk to him, and I kinda feel bad about it. The only thing we've talked about is how we're the same age and our passion for dancing.

We wrap up the dance practice and Jess leaves the room.

"Are you free?"

Samuel looks at me confused. "It's around lunch time do you want to just grab lunch together? If we get to know each other more it's also a bonus for the duet." I tell him and he nods with a smile, agreeing.

Samuel was quiet tall, long legs and a lean but toned body, it complimented him when dancing. "I'm meeting my boyfriend at the cafeteria is that fine though?" He asks and I smile with a nod.

"So, what's his name?" I ask as we walk down the halls, holding my jacket in my hands with my bag on my shoulder. "Joonhyung, I met him while training here." He says and I widen my eyes.

"Joonhyung? As in Park Joonhyung? The one who's also quiet tall, has a deeper voice and a goofy personality?!" I ask and his eyes widen with a nod.

"He used to train with me too! One of my only friends when we trained, but didn't he stop training?" I ask and he nods with a sad smile.

"Yeah family things came up and he decided to stop for a while, but now he's going to become a choreographer instead for the rookie groups." Samuel says and I clap in excitement with a smile.

"Ah I'm so happy! Also where do you wanna eat? At the cafeteria or somewhere else?" I ask, and while I wait for an answer I see 2 figures looking at us.

One smiling, one glaring.

"I didn't know you were at the company today." I smile at Niki and Jungwon. Samuel looks over at the two and widens his eyes. He starts bowing a couple times and says his hellos.

"Oh yeah, meet Samuel. He's my dance partner for the title track." I tell them, well, mainly Niki.

"Oh cool can I see!" He asks and I chuckle, taking my phone out. "I'll only show you 10 seconds of the end." I tell him and show the last bit of the recording.

He watches as Samuel lifts me up in the air by the waist, before slowly bringing me down and hugging me. But as I turn around, he lets me go, walking away as I fall from I'm not even sure just something sad I guess.

"Woahhhhh I can't wait to see the whole thing."

I smile up at Niki, but my eyes gaze over to Jungwon, his jaw clenched as he looks at the phone. "Anyways we're going for lunch, do you guys want to join?" I ask and for the first time in a while, Jungwon looks up at me dead in the eye.