"Your so kind" I felt Moran ruffle my hair.

"We have always done what we can to help all of the people we meet, to eradicate these devils we need to destroy the very foundation so no more evil can take root and that will be the class system" William explained.

"The class system of Britain is nothing but a curse in order to destroy it we need to first have people question the system, the method we have chosen to reveal this through is crimes yet indeed to reach one's goal someone must be prepared to make sacrifices the evil we have committed to destroying the devils and class system will never disappear but that price I'm willing to pay to erase all traces of the devils in the world" William was looking down at his hand.

I poke his cheek he then looked to me with pure surprise to see me glaring at him "I'm in this with you my hands are the same as yours stained with blood so no throwing your life away" I took his hand in mine.

He was surprised then tightened his hold then kissed the back of my hand "I never intend to leave you" He informed me.

"Now Fred if the law and police will not judge their evil then only another evil can do so we will be that evil this manhunt has no reason to exist any longer" William smirked.

"If they like hunting so much they wouldn't mind being hunted themselves" I grinned.

"That carriage is coming tomorrow then we have to act fast I will go too, make the preparations for departure" William ordered.

"Understood!" Fred yelled.

They both then left "I hope everything goes well it's such short notice" I mumbled.

"Just smile that's all we need it's a sight that we do anything to see again" William informed me making me smile.

Louis came in he had a stiff expression as he went to the window "A sudden job isn't it?" He asked.

"Yeah I will have to leave soon I will leave the mansion to you Louis, (name)" William told him as he looked through some paperwork I took it off him.

He looked at me confused then I motioned towards Louis "Is it alright... That only I... As your plan moves forward I feel like we are getting farther and farther apart, away from me" Louis explained.

"Louis? That's not true at all aren't we always together?" William asked.

"Would you let me participate in this job?" Louis turned to us.

"Louis that's" William went to reject.

"Brother I am no longer that weak child from that time" Louis informed him.

"You try and take everything on alone like I said earlier we are in this together" I reminded him.

"I see forgive me Louis (name), that's my ego I decided a long time ago that I would fight against bad nobles I believe those who sinned must be punished, to reach that objective I relied on myself of course on brother Albert and Moran" William put his head in his hands.

"And Louis, (name) I include you both too but Louis you who isn't stained can live in the New world I create and (name) I don't want to drag you down with me I want you to be able to choose your path my ego wanted that" He explained, "Louis you must have been fighting with loneliness all this time haven't you?"

"Brother it's a good thing to make the world a better place but a world without you in it has no worth to me" Louis admitted.

"I chose to be here with you even if I'm dragged down I have you all with me I don't care about my reputation or anything all I need is the people I cherish the most" I explained making them both grin.