𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

I 08

I 08. I

𝑮𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑮𝒐𝒓𝒆

❝ icicles ❞

AFTER HER AWKWARD RANT IT BECAME QUIET. She didn't know how to not tell them about the main objectives of each of her quests, but being the only one who had ever been on an official quest ( as far as Jason new with his amnesia ) was quite difficult she had to say.

Ariadne sat on the back of Festus while fiddling with her pearl necklace. It was a painful reminder of Percy, and she felt like she was being stupid and overly complaining, but it hurt too much without him there.

Piper sat behind her with a thoughtful expression placed upon her face, the blessing still across her. In front of her sat a sixteen year old demigod who was the best fighter in the last couple hundred years, and she finally looked as good as her. She was confused on what Ariadne was thinking of.

The daughter of Aphrodite felt self-conscious with compared to Ariadne. Her ends was, in hiking boots and a winter coat, but so was Ariadne, yet the older girl looked better than she ever could.

Dressed in black hiking boots, a pair of jeans, a black turtleneck sweater, and a winter coat and she was looking like a model. It worried her to think that Jason could possibly fall for Ariadne despite her having a boyfriend.

Piper felt hurt at the thought of it.

"Shut up, me," Leo said abruptly.

"What?" Piper asked.

"Nothing," he said. "Long night. I think I'm hallucinating. It's cool."

Ariadne raised her eyebrows. As a demigod who had been at camp the longest, she didn't find that particularly comforting.

"Just joking." Leo decided to change the subject. "So what's the plan, bro? You said something about catching wind, or breaking wind, or something?"

As they flew over New England, Jason laid out the game plan: First, find some guy names Boreas and grill him for information—"

"His name is Boreas?" Leo had to ask. "What is he, the God of Boring?"

Second, Jason continued, they had to find those venti that had attacked them at the Grand Canyon—

"Can we just call them storm spirits?" Leo asked. "Venti makes them sound like evil espresso drinks."

And third, Jason finished, they had to find out who the storm spirits worked for, so they could find Hera and free her.

"So you want to look for Dylan, the nasty storm dude, on purpose," Leo said. "The guy who threw me off the skywalk and sucked Coach Hedge into the clouds."