Chapter Eleven: Stolen Chips

En başından başla

" Sorry" I slumped, acting sad and down. And I'm not even joking, these days I'm convinced that I'm some top star actor with these skills.

" No, no its fine" Lowering his voice, giving me a small smile before turning back to his previous state.

" Well then, you must get going, don't want you to miss out on your break" Getting up from my chair.

" I'll be back this afternoon"

" What, why?"

" Because I can, its not a crime"

" Sorry but I won't be here"

" Why not?" I swear if he's not going to be here, I'll personally kill him for KB. Or I'll just not clean the floors.

" Meetings, it's sadly not all fun and games" Sighing, he runs a hand threw his hair.

" Almost felt sorry for you, almost"

" Thanks, your ever so kind" Was the last thing he said before I left the room with one thought on my mind.

I need to get closer..

*************

" Why would you except the fight you idiot?"

" I was the only one who could do it" Wincing throughout his speech.

" How bad is it?" Worry in my voice as I stand outside in the summer heat.

" Just a few scratches"

" Ashton"

" - And bruises, followed by some deep cuts"

" Those little-" When I get my hands on them..

" Don't Tavia, its alright" Hurt was clear in his voice as he tried to sound reassuring but failing miserably.

" Why didn't you call me about this, I could of come back to fight?" As the line went quiet for a few seconds.

" I didn't want to disturb you on your mission, plus the fact that I'm sick and tied of seeing you hurt after these types of situations" His voice breaking in between.

" Don't you think I feel the same?" Resting my hand against the wall.

" I wish we could leave, and never come back" Something wet dripped down my face, bringing my hand up to whip it off.

" Me too Ashy, me too. Hopefully that day is near" As a sharp intake of breath was outputted on the other side of the phone.

" Well then I need to go, a lot of work over here to do."

" Yeah"

" Love you" He whispered as a small smile made its way onto my face.

" I love you more"

" That's not possible"

" You have no idea"

Saying our goodbyes and ending the call, I place my head against the wall.
When this mission is finished, we are getting out of there. We need to leave..

Making my way back into the cafeteria and towards the table.

" Talking to your boyfriend" Tyler joked, receiving a smack from Xavier.

" Boyfriend?"

" Yeah, you rushed outside as soon as you saw their name. Must of been important!" As I just imagine Ash being my boyfriend.

Nope, don't think it would work..

" It was my brother" As the table goes quiet"

" That makes sense" Calum mumbled