- 𝟸𝟺 -

— ☁︎︎ —

"Come on guys let's eat!" An hour later since they decided to play truth or dare and frankly, they were getting bored. A few minutes before, the pizza they ordered came so they thought it was best to go and eat lunch.

"Who eats just plain cheese pizza" Ni-ki judged with a disgusted look. Sunoo gasped and glared at him. "Me." The blond male just laughed nervously with a wave of his hands. "You know I'm joking right!" "No kisses" "Awe what! I was joking!"

Everyone gathered around the dining room table with a napkin in their hand. In a line to grab the pizza they wanted. Jake and Sunghoon though, we're having a mini staring contest. Why? Simply because Jake had asked him why he kept saying such weird things.

"I'll look away when you look away baby," Sunghoon said softly, his eyes baring into Jake's more. Jake just pouted and crossed his arms. Then again, they both had no idea why this little staring contest started nor did they know when it'd end. "No, I'm going to win whatever is happening here" Amused, Sunghoon brought his face closer.

"Wh-why do you keep teasing me like that" The older whined. "Y'all need a room," Heeseung said and waved a hand in between the two. The two didn't say anything and instead, went to grab food for themselves. The dining room was loud with laughter and conversation. The whole room had a bright atmosphere.

"Hi, Layla!" Jungwon exclaimed when he saw a certain figure run into the room. She was running at full speed towards them, stopping in front of Jungwon to get a pet. "Hello Layla~" Ni-ki cooed and pat her head a few times before going back to eating. She soon got bored and walked back out of the room. "She's so adorable" Ni-ki added.

"I have to leave in an hour," Jungwon said softly with a little frown on his lips. "Me too" Heeseung added in a similar expression on his face. "Hm, how about I open gifts now so you guys can get going when you're done eating?" Jake suggested while standing up. Everyone agreed. He went to wash his hands before they all made their way to the living room again.

The gifts of all sizes say in the corner of the room with various colored bags. Jake sat down with a little grin, turning to his friends. "Open mine first," Sunoo said excitedly. He pointed towards a light purple bag with little squiggles all over it, some paper sticking out at the top.

The brown-haired male pulled out the contents, a cute little stuffed animal along with a few of Jake's favorite snacks came out. He looked over at Sunoo with a big smile. "Thank you Sunoo. I'll probably eat these all before the end of the month" He pointed towards all the snacks, watching as Sunoo's eyes turned to crescent.

Jake put everything back nicely before grabbing another gift, Jay's. Looking at all of the bags, Jay's was the biggest and heaviest out of all. A shoebox with light gray shoes inside was what was gifted to him, wow Jay remembered. He thanked the blond quickly and gave him a short hug.

"There was only one that was your size but, it was on the mannequin" Jay laughed. Jake giggled and nodded, grabbing another. Next was Jungwon's gift. He gifted a medium-sized green bag that had little frogs all over it.

"Cute!!" He squealed and ran his finger over the design on the bag. Sunghoon smiled. He always smiled whenever Jake did, how could you not? Jake pulled out a light blue hoodie with lilacs at the corner near the chest. It was very subtle but Jake loved it, not too much for the eye to take in. "Thank you Jungwon~"