- 𝟷𝟷 -

— ☁︎︎ —

"ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ!"

"sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ ʙʀᴜʜ-"

"ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅ, ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ"

"ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ sᴜɴᴏᴏ"

"ɴɪ-ᴋɪ ɪs ʙʟᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ!!"

"ɴɪsʜɪᴍᴜʀᴀ ʀɪᴋɪ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴜᴛᴛ ɪ sᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏᴅ-"

Finally, a flash went off, multiple in fact. The sound of cameras clicking filled the room as Heeseung, Jay, Sunoo, Jungwon, and Ni-ki snapped a bunch of photos. Jake immediately noticed it even though his eyes were closed, I mean they were being so loud and the flashing made it even more obvious.

"sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ᴘᴏsᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴ ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ?"

"ᴇxᴘᴏsᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛᴇʜᴇ"

"ɴᴏ sᴛᴏᴘ, sᴜɴɢʜᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ ᴜs"

"ɴᴏᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴜɴɢʜᴏᴏɴ, ᴊᴀᴋᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴋɪᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴀssᴇs ᴛᴏᴏ"

"sʜʜ! ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ!!"

Jake slowly opened his eyes. "What are you guys doing?" He spoke in a groggy voice, rubbing his eyes gently. He felt the weight of Sunghoon's head on him, turning a light shade of red. The younger had a small smile on his face, still holding on tightly to Jake's hand. Their fingers were interlocked tightly. The difference between their hands was so adorable to Jake and he found himself squeezing onto Sunghoon's hand even tighter.

"When did you guys pass out?" Heeseung asked, going to sit back down. The other four followed as well to their original seat. The movie had just finished and after a few minutes, found the two males fell asleep at each other's touch. "I'm not s-sure actually, all I remember was squeezing onto Sunghoon's hand and falling asleep. I wasn't even paying attention to the movie" Jake answered, using his other hand to gesture towards their hands which were firmly held together.

"You guys are adorable~" Sunoo gushed, showing off one of the pictures he took. "How are you guys not dating yet?" He added with a little smile. "H-hey! We just m-met a week ago, don't you think it's a bit too early?" He whispered and tried his best not to move too much.

Sunghoon began to move slightly, mumbling something in his sleep. He scrunched his nose up and squeezed onto Jake's hand even tighter, bringing his other hand up to wrap it around Jake. Sunghoon held Jake even closer, placing his hand on Jake's waist to make them as close as he could. But how? He was still out cold.

"SNAP A PICTURE NOW SUNOO, NOW!" Jungwon exclaimed, shaking Sunoo who was scrambling to open his camera app to snap a picture. The male took a few pictures before rushing to check them with Jungwon, the two giggling softly.

"You seem to like it, Jake~" Heeseung had a smirk making Ni-ki laugh loudly. The two blond friends were off to the side watching silently, stifling their laughs as best as they could. "S-stop! H-his cologne is making me dizzy" Jake said the last part softly. The constant scent of Sunghoon was intoxicating, how could he forget this smell after this. The smell was strong as he was pulled closer to Sunghoon's body, it made him dizzy but he loved the smell.

"Jake hyung, just admit it. You love it don't you~~" Ni-ki joined into their conversation with his hands pointing at them teasingly. Jake just shook his head slowly, trying not to move too much. Sunghoon continued to mumble softly with little smiles interrupting his conversations with himself.

"jake~" Sunghoon whispered, flinching slightly. Jake's eyes glanced to the younger. His eyes were still shut tightly. Is he awake already?

"Sunghoon, are you alright?" Jake whispered back while using his free hand to grab onto Sunghoon's arm. "Sunghoon, Park Sunghoon wake up" The older whispered again and shook him gently. Sunghoon's expression relaxed before his eyes slowly opened again.

"Jake? You're awake already?" Sunghoon asked. The younger didn't even take the time to realize what position he and Jake were in. Sunghoon looked deeply into Jake's eyes, their faces very close but in a way, not too close to do anything funny.

"Yeah I-I am" Jake stared back into his eyes. Their eyes roamed to each other's facial features, admiring each and every one of them. The gap between them began to close in but it still didn't register in their minds what they were about to do.

"Are you guys about to kiss right now?" Jay said out of the blue. Heeseung, Sunoo, Jungwon, and Ni-ki all threw pillows towards him. Jungwon took an extra one and hit the blond male on his head. "Why did you ruin their moment!" Sunoo whined.

Jake and Sunghoon could hear what the others were saying yet, they still didn't want to move away. But, they both knew that was their boundary for now. Kiss? Right now? When they met less than a week ago? They knew it was best not to, yet ;)

They both began to move away from each other, Sunghoon taking his hand away from Jake's waist but continuing to hold onto his hand. Although they wanted to, they fought the urge to press their lips together. Maybe it was better not to do it so early.

"I'm sorry" Jake apologized. The older fixed the pillow beside him with a little grunt at the physical movement. The taller only shook his head. "No, it's really fine. I t-tried to do it as well" Sunghoon thought back to the moment again. Looking at Jake at such close proximity, listening to the relaxed breathing of the older, how a little smile tugged at his lips the whole time, and especially how their hearts seemed to communicate to each other. They didn't say a single word yet they both knew they wanted what they couldn't have just yet, at least they thought.

"Maybe we should leave them alone, to have some time by themselves" Jungwon suggested, the others were ready to get up as well. "Noooo stop embarrassing us!!"

"Not our fault y'all are being all lovey-dovey"

. . .

1 / 26 / 21
23 : 17

Hello <33 Pfft some of your comments make us smile so much like— We thank you for saying some real funny stuff haha
- MINA -