- 𝟷𝟹 -

— ☁︎︎ —

"S-Sunghoon..." Jake whispered, biting down on his bottom lip. The younger sighed and shook his head, ready to turn away and face his back to Jake. This sudden declaration of feelings didn't seem right but Sunghoon still did it, he felt like he had to. He had to let Jake know how he felt. The silence was too much to bear as Sunghoon began to turn to his other side, ready to sleep off all of his thoughts. Trying to forget that he just made the biggest mistake.

"Sunghoon look at me" Jake called out, resting a hand on Sunghoon's lower arm. He tugged on it softly, feeling how the younger resisted under his touch. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry... I know it's too sudden and I—" "Park Sunghoon, look at me." The younger finally turned back around. He was met by Jake's soft eyes and a little smile.

"Sunghoon, I'm sure we're aware of how we act around each other. How awkward and flustered we get. The blush on our faces is enough to prove our feelings... But I'm not sure if we're too early to think about this, we just met" Jake whispered, it was faint but you could tell he spoke with a sad tone. Sunghoon sighed softly and nodded. "It's not what it sounds like though. I-I do like you a-as well but, doesn't it seem too fast? M-Maybe we should get to know each other more before we move past being friends." Jake clarified, the feeling of nervousness in his chest never seemed to go away.

"When will that day come?" Sunghoon asked. "When will we be able to move past that?" He added, moving a little closer to Jake. "I-If you're worried that I'm going to hurt you, I swear on my life I'd never hurt you, never. But... maybe you're right" Sunghoon was getting a bit more relaxed as he listened to Jake's breathing. "Well then if we're going to take it slow... How about we spend some of the weekend together to get to learn more about each other?" "I'd love that" The smile on their faces at the moment, was the most priceless thing ever.

— ☁︎︎ —

"Bye losers!" Jay yelled, waving at his friends who were making their way back home. Jungwon stood by his side, waving as well. Jake and Sunghoon were together ready to spend some time together, to get to know each other.

"Maybe we can drop our things off at my house? My parents should be at work so we don't need to worry about bothering anyone" Jake said and pulled Sunghoon along with him. The older had his costume in his left hand, clutching the soft material tightly. Sunghoon let Jake pull him along, taking in the morning breeze.

"Aren't you cold?" Sunghoon asked Jake, letting go of his hand and wrapping his arm around his shoulder. The morning breeze almost burned as it hit their exposed skin, definitely freezing although the blaring sun was out.

"Yeah, a little. But my house is pretty close so we don't need to worry" He spoke quietly, Jake could feel the warmth from Sunghoon spread to himself. Hehe, the best warmth there is.

"My house is just around the corner, let's go!" Jake exclaimed and grabbed a hold of Sunghoon's hand again. The two began their run towards the older's house, they look crazy in the eyes of any bystanders watching them run outside in the cold. "Slow down Jakey!"

— ☁︎︎ —

The two laid on the living room floor, heaving but somehow laughing at the same time. The air that they gathered in their lungs, wasted as they laughed.

"That was not as close as I thought it'd be— W-We ran the whole way" Sunghoon sounded out of breath, placing his right hand over his chest. This only made them laugh more. Jake rolled over and rested on his stomach, moving to face Sunghoon.

"That's—That's all my exercise for today," Jake said, taking some time to take deep breathes. When he began to get ahold of his breathing he rolled back over and scooted towards Sunghoon, resting his head on his chest. "I wonder where Layla is—"

Little footsteps were heading towards them, getting louder and louder. Layla jumped up and onto the two, licking at their faces. "Ah! Layla~" Jake giggled, using both of his hands to block his face. "Oh my! I didn't know, I didn't know you had a dog" Sunghoon laughed as Layla began to give him more attention.

"Layla down!" Jake commanded in English as he gestured towards her. It took a while but Layla finally calmed down as took a seat beside the two, tongue stuck out. "Y-Yeah, this is Layla hah~" Jake had the biggest grin while looking at Layla. Sunghoon nodded and brought his attention back to the big dog beside him.

"Hi Layla," Sunghoon said sweetly, using both of his hands to pet her head. She closed her eyes, leaning into Sunghoon's touch. "She's adorable" Sunghoon cooed, allowing her to rest her head on his lap. Layla found a comfortable spot next to Sunghoon, enjoying all of the attention she was getting.

"She is, isn't she?" Jake smiled and went to sit in front of Sunghoon to reach over to Layla. "I have my own dog, her name is Gaeul" Sunghoon added. The younger male brought his hand lower to pet Layla's body. "Ooh, really?" Jake got excited, eyes a bit wide with a smile. "Yeah, you want to see?" Sunghoon brought his phone out and showed a picture of him and Gaeul.

"Ahh, you guys are so cute~~ᴇ-ᴇsᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ" Jake mumbled the last part, looking away. "What was that?" Sunghoon asked, sending a smirk towards Jake. "I called you cute, okay! N-nothings wrong with it" Jake pouted and crossed his arms, staring at the ground. The younger used his other hand to ruffle Jake's hair, laughing softly.

"It's alright, you're cute too~"

. . .

1 / 30 / 21
17 : 34

HELLO, we're so sorry we didn't update in the last two days >< We got a little caught up in school work but we're back!! We hope you enjoyed :D
- MINA -

HELLO, we're so sorry we didn't update in the last two days >< We got a little caught up in school work but we're back!! We hope you enjoyed :D- MINA -

THIS PHOTO ACTUALLY MADE ME CRY—