- 𝟽 -

— ☁︎︎ —

"C'mon Jake hyung! Let's go look for a top to match the skirt" Sunoo whined and tugged at the older's sleeve. The Australian male was standing with the skirts in hand, still in shock. His thoughts couldn't stop running through this mind as he thought of the many different situations that could've happened. First of all being, what would have happened if he didn't break Jay's glasses? Why in the world would Jay make him wear a skirt of all things?

"Yeah C'mon!" Jungwon said, pulling at his other sleeve. The others were off on their own, looking at the different types of clothing. Almost everyone in the group was fond of fashion so it made sense that they seemed very excited while looking through all of the clothes.

The male finally relaxed his tense muscles, allowing the younger ones to drag him along. Rushing past all of the different pants then passing the shoe section towards all of the hoodies. There were sweaters, hoodies, and jackets of all colors, sizes, and styles.

"Hm, maybe a sweater since it'll be a bit cold" Jungwon mumbled to himself, Sunoo nodded. Jake just stood back, examining the skirts. One of the skirts Jay gave him was plain white. Another was just a pastel blue with little hearts dotted about. The next and last one was brown.

"First off, we need to know which one fits you!" Sunoo said and gestures towards the three articles of clothing he held onto. The two pushed Jake towards the dressing room, telling him to try them on.

Upon trying them all, Jake found that the brown and white one fits him the best. But he couldn't help but stare at himself when trying the brown one, disbelief that he was wearing a skirt. None the less, he felt somehow happy. Very embarrassed but happy as he did a little spin before taking it off. Let's face it, Jake thought it looks weird on him but he secretly liked how it looked on him.

"So?" Jungwon asked when he saw Jake exit the dressing room. Jake held up the white and brown skirt, pointing at them briefly before getting pulled along with the duo again.

"I have so many ideas!" Sunoo squealed, Jungwon seemed excited as while, skipping a little with each step. While the younger males jumped around the area, trying to find the cutest top, Jake took the time to examine each skirt.

The brown one had black buttons running down the middle, there was something he liked about this one. The white one was just in its name, it was plain white, nothing special about it.

Jungwon and Sunoo hurriedly came back to Jake with a sweater in their hands. It was plaid with white, light gray, and darker gray. The sweater was a bit big and it seemed cozy to look at. "It'll be a little big but I think it can match with both skirts!" Sunoo said and handed Jake the sweater.

Without saying anything, Jake grabbed the sweater and made his way back towards the dressing rooms with heavy steps. Each step made him feel more flustered at the thought of having to wear this outfit in front of all of his friends. Putting the outfit on was a different story though, in a way he felt confident but very shy.

His emotions and opinions fluctuated with every given moment, did he like it? Did he hate it? Jake couldn't even answer that himself. It was like he loved it and felt so confident when he was by himself, staring into the mirror. But at the thought of walking up to his friends to show them, he could only turn a light color of red.

It took a few minutes for Jake to calm down from his thoughts, taking off the outfit before putting on his old one. The woman behind the counter gives him a little nod before he went off in his friend's direction.

They all were gathered together now, waiting for him. Jay, Heeseung, and Ni-ki all held bags in their hand. Most likely filled with clothes. The two who dressed him looked expectantly at him, waiting for his answer.

"I-I honestly think it's cute, but I don't think I look good in them. I look weird" Jake said softly, shy to be talking about it. He looked down at the clothes in his hands before nodding. "B-But I like it, I'll get it I guess" Jake stuttered, walking towards the cash registers.

The store was not empty, the only other people being the employees. After ringing up all of his items, she charged him, Jake calmly giving her the money before walking off. Nobody noticed but his hands shook from anxiety and he tried his best to hide it.

"I can't wait for tomorrow!"

Jake never really liked his body but he didn't hate it. He never thought of hurting himself because of it but he still always got caught up in his feelings. Sometimes he would have a little breakdown while looking at himself and thinking he didn't look good but his friends were good at calming him down. Jake's fist clenched around the bag, biting his lip softly. "Come on guys, let's go back to my house"

— ☁︎︎ —

Sunghoon laid in his bed, staring up at the ceiling. It was 5 am and he thought it was a bit too early to get ready. Maybe a few minutes and then he'd get up... maybe. Halloween finally arrived, but it seemed like any other day. To be honest, it never really was a special occasion for himself or anyone in school. His family didn't seem to care and the only way he would hear about Halloween was if he talked with his friends.

This year would be a first though. A first time dressing up, first time attending a Halloween party, and of course, first Halloween with Jake. With the thought of the brown-haired male in mind, Sunghoon jolted up and went to get ready. Excitement coursed through his body at the thought of Jake, excited to see him at school, excited to see him in his Mario costume.

"Hey, Sunghoon I heard from mom that you're going to a party," Yeji said, a toothbrush in her mouth. The older male waved before ruffling her hair. Yeji was his younger sister and she was always seen as one of Sunghoon's priorities. He just was always protective over her.

"Morning~ But yeah I am. Do you have any plans?" Sunghoon asked and stood beside her, going to place some toothpaste on his toothbrush. He placed it into his mouth and began to brush his teeth. "Hm, I don't think so actually. Maybe I'll watch a scary movie tonight hehe" Yeji scrunched her nose up before going to finish up. The older chuckled, almost choking as he tapped his chest lightly.

"Okay then, make sure you don't forget your ID!" Sunghoon yelled towards her, who was already halfway to her room. Yeji hummed loudly, turning back around. "You're not going to eat breakfast with us?" Yeji asked. Sunghoon nodded. "Yeah, I'm going to meet up with my friends a bit early," Sunghoon said, going to spit out the toothpaste in his mouth.

The younger nodded before walking into her room to change into her uniform. It only took Sunghoon a few more minutes until he was in his room, slipping on his backpack and grabbing his phone. The sun began to shine above the horizon, creating a sort of purple hue in the sky. Very beautiful indeed.

Sunghoon and Yeji made their way down the stairs at the same time, almost racing to reach the bottom first. "AHA! I WIN HEHE, YOU LOSE!" Yeji teased, sticking her tongue out at Sunghoon. The older sibling just shook his head, crossing his arms. "Nu-uh, it was ME!" Sunghoon pointed towards himself before wrapping an arm around her shoulder, leading the way towards the kitchen.

Mrs. Park smiled at her children before waving. "Good morning loves, already energetic I see" Their mother cooed, placing two plates onto the dining table. Sunghoon shook his head, putting both of his hands up. "N-no! It's fine mom, I'm going to leave early. I want to meet up with my friends" He said, fixing his backpack which was slipping off slowly. She paused for a little before nodding and sitting down on the seat besides Yeji. "Okay then, have fun and have a snack before class okay?" "Mhm, I will! Bye, mom! Bye Yeji!"

"Why is he in such a rush—"

. . .

1 / 23 / 21
20 : 43

ITS COMING GUYS AHH! ARE YOU EXCITED?! I hope you are >:) We were planning to add part of the party into this part but it didn't fit so we just ended it before the day started! I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT <33
- JAE & MINA -