- 𝟷𝟶 -

— ☁︎︎ —

Jake and Sunghoon sat staring at each other, looking at the little details from their costumes. Jake noticed how his overalls had little blotches of yellow and blue around them, creating a sort of artistic look on him. Sunghoon noticed how Jake played with the bottom of his skirt, drawing attention to the little details on the skirt which only could be seen up close. There were a few stitched hearts at the bottom, creating a cute little design.

"Hehe these are cute," Jake said softly, grabbing onto one of the ghost stuffed animals attached to the younger. Sunghoon reached over to detach it from his pocket and handed it to Jake, a little smile on his face. "Yeah, I'm supposed to be Pac-Man so my sister suggested that I added these to show what I was" The younger explained, showing him the other ghost plushie on the strap of his overalls.

Jake nodded, hugging the red one in his arms gently. The older gasped and went to detach the other, bringing them both into his arms. "They're both soft~" The older had the most adorable smile on his face, little giggles coming out of his mouth. "Mhm, they are. Also, do you know where the others went? I can't hear them?" Sunghoon asked, getting closer to Jake.

It had been a few minutes since they both began to talk and with each second, it felt like they were getting more comfortable. Every little word or expression they showed to each other helped to make the other relax more.

"Hm I'm not sure, maybe they're up in Jay's room" Jake answered. Sunghoon brought his hand to run it through his hair unconsciously, making Jake giggle. "This one reminds me of you, red. Just reminds me of how warm you are, like your personality" Sunghoon suddenly declared shyly, pointing towards the one in his left hand. "Well, then this one must be you. Blue, because you're the ice prince?" Jake joked with a cheeky smile. "Haha, hey! How did you know that nickname" Sunghoon narrowed his eyes at him, scrunching his nose up. "I heard the others calling you that" Jake answered. The smaller male faced both of the stuffed animals towards himself and placed a little kiss on both of their heads.

"Hehe cute~ Do you want to keep them? I don't mind" Sunghoon spoke in the softest voice when he was with Jake, literally almost silent. "Really! I can? Sure!!" Jake exclaimed, looking at the both of them. "Wait no, you should keep this one!" Jake held the red one up to him, placing it onto his lap. "So you can think of me when you look at it hehe" Jake teased, poking the head.

This made Sunghoon smile with a little blush on his cheeks, he was going to keep it. "Okay, then you must think of me when you look at that one" Sunghoon pinched Jake's cheek, making the older laugh even more.

"sᴛᴏᴘ ᴘᴜsʜɪɴɢ!"

"ɴɪ-ᴋɪ, sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ"

"ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴜᴛ ᴜᴘ"

"ɪ-ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sɴᴇᴇᴢᴇ—"

Jungwon sneezed, making all of them fall. The five were at door leading to the living room, watching the two. Jake and Sunghoon took a minute to process what just happened before laughing loudly.

"What are you guys doing?!" Sunghoon laughed and held onto his chest, trying his best to draw in breaths. They were laughing so hard, Jake and Sunghoon couldn't breathe. (Pfft, that's one of the best feelings ever tbh. Laughing so hard you need to take some time to breathe haha)

"Well, if JAY HYUNG STOP PUSHING then we wouldn't have fallen!" Ni-ki complained, rolling his eyes towards Jay. "IT'S NOT MY FAULT HEESEUNG HYUNG WAS LEANING ON ME" Jay defended, pointing at Heeseung who was still recovering on the floor. They all were on the floor either sitting up or dying of laughter on the floor.

"Well then again, it was Sunoo's idea to watch them!" Heeseung put both of his hands up and placed the blame on someone else. "OKAY OKAY BUT, can we please talk about something else" Sunoo began, making everyone calm down a little. Everyone went silent to listen. "Can we please take a moment to talk about how Jake hyung and Sunghoon hyung looked like a literal couple just a few seconds ago—"

"YAH, Kim Sunoo!" "Sunoooo" Jake whined, throwing a pillow at him. But this only made them laugh more. "Okay, losers let's calm down and watch a movie," "Wait, where even were you guys?" Jake asked, being squeezed between Sunghoon and Sunoo when the others began to join them on the couch. "We were in Jay hyung's room, playing charades because we didn't want to talk and give away our position," Ni-ki said. "You guys are really stupid you know" Sunghoon chirped in, trying to move to give Jake more space. "No, we aren't!"

— ☁︎︎ —

They settled on an American horror movie, nobody cared as most of them would be too scared to even watch. The movie only just began but Jay was already shrieking, Jungwon and Heeseung trying their best to not laugh. Sunghoon looked over at Jake who hid behind the pillow and the stuffed animal, peeking at the TV slightly. His eyes were slightly shut, clearly scared to even look.

"Jakey you alright?" Sunghoon asked, grabbing onto one of his wrists gently. He tightened his grips around his wrist, trying to make him felt comfortable. "I-I'm scared b-but I'm fine" Jake stuttered. There was a loud noise that made the others screech, Jake flinching and shutting his eyes immediately.

"Come here, it's alright" Even Sunghoon was scared but he was too preoccupied with the older to even look at the TV. Sunghoon noticed how the older's hand shook slightly. He decided to be brave and grab onto his hand with his own, squeezing it reassuringly.

Sunghoon looked over at the older and it makes his expression soften, Jake looks so scared but so adorable at the same time. He sort of looked like he was going to cry which only made Sunghoon even softer.

"It's alright Jakey~ Just don't look" The taller male whispered into his ear. Jake rested his head on the younger's shoulder, closing his eyes. There still were a few creepy noises that made Jake flinch but other than that, he was calming down as he took in Sunghoon's scent. The faint smell of Sunghoon's cologne began to make Jake drowsy, falling asleep slowly. Sunghoon felt Jake rest of his weight on him and noticed that the older finally fell asleep. The younger rested his head on Jake's, closing his eyes as well. He tightened the grip around the older's hand with a little smile.

"Sleep well, Jake"

. . .

1 / 25 / 21
22 : 32

I'm not sure why but the other members are always fighting in our fanfictions haha! And they always blame Jay for everything 🤭 But I hope this was good! A lot more Jakehoon content this part so yeah. ALSO, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS 🥺
(╹◡╹)"
- MINA -