Estelle 1

-Estelle Jackson Blofis was 3 when she was blessed by Poseidon against her mother's wishes.

-Estelle Jackson was 5 when his brother, Percy Jackson, stopped visiting.

-Estelle Jackson was 7 when she asked her mother for the very first time about the man in the photos. The man that seemed to be all around their apartment, the man with messy black hair and green eyes.

-Estelle Jackson was 8 when her mother and father finally told her who the man in the photos was. Percy Jackson, her brother, who she could never meet, but that she already loved more than anything more in her life.

-Estelle Jackson was 10 when she showed her first sign of magic. A friend of hers was being bullied, she was so mad, she wanted to punch that boy in the face, and the next thing she knew the boy was soaking from head to toes.

-She was 10 when she saw her mother mad for the first time. Sally Jackson, the most caring and peaceful person, stormed out of her room cursing to the God (gods) above.

-Estelle Jackson was 10 and a half when she met Annabeth Chase, Thalia Grace, and Rachael Elizabeth Dare. They came to her house, bringing a smile to her mother's and father's faces, claiming they wanted to finally met the famous Estelle Percy had told them so much about.

-She was 10 and a half when she met her brother's fiance. THE Annabeth Chase her mother told her so much about. Annabeth became a role model to Estelle.

-Estelle Jackson was 12 when she learned about the gods (not God) and the source of her powers. She was taken to Camp Half-Blood by Annabeth, where she was claimed by Poseidon, becoming the only child of Poseidon after Percy Jackson.

-Estelle Jackson was 12 when she learned the stories and adventures of her brother snd his friends. She was 12 when she first asked about his brother's death, it was also the time she learned she wasn't going to be given an answer.

-Estelle Jackson was 13 when she went on her first quest, side to side with her best friends, Zoe Chase, a legacy of Athena, daughter of Annabeth Chase, and Charlie La rue, a legacy of Hermes and Ares, son to Chris and Clarrise LaRue.

-Estelle Jackson was 14 when she fought her first war, strangely enough, following her brother's step one by one. Leading hundreds of demigods and legacies Estelle Jackson saved Olympus, against her mother's and many other adult orders.

-Estelle Jackson was 15 when she and her friends realized they were not getting answers as to why they shouldn't be helping the gods.

-Estelle Jackson was 16 when her life changed;

She was in her English class, trying to keep up with what her teacher was saying when her phone buzzed. She declined the call, sending her teacher an apologetic smile. Not a minute later it buzzed again, she declined again. The third time her phone rang, her teacher told her to answer, "It may be important" she said.

Estelle took her phone, the name of her friend Charlie big on the screen, she picked up and took the phone to her ear, the class going completely silent.

"Hi, Estelle?"

"Yea. Charlie this better be important, I am in a..."

"Estelle you must come to camp, NOW!"

"What?" she asked

"You must come to camp"

"Why? What happened?"

"I- I shouldn't tell you. I just need you to come"

"I'm not going all the way to camp for no reason Charlie, what happened?"

"I can't, I shouldn't, I don't want to. Please, just come" he begged

"CHARLIE, WHAT HAPPENED?"

"Your mom is picking you up"

"You are scaring me. Let me talk with Zoe "

"Don't freak out, okay?"

"No"

"I am so sorry"

"No"

"She found out about something she shouldn't know about"

"No" her voice was strong and her eyes filled with tears. It couldn't be, it was her best friend, the love of her life, it couldn't be it.

"Your mom will explain everything"

"She can't be..."

Charlie left out a sob "I- I"

"She can't be..." she repeated "NO! We were supposed to go to college, get married, adopt a baby. No, she isn't, no, no, no"

"Estelle I..." she let her phone fall from her hand and covered her face with her hands before bursting into tears.

Before she knew it she was in her mother's car, on the backseat hugging her mom as if her life depended on it. She was trying to compose herself, to be strong, but she couldn't. Every time she thought she could breathe again, an image of her, of them, together, showed in her mind, making it all too hard.

When she calmed down her mother gave her a blue cookie that she took from a tapper from her purse. How come her mother was so calm, Estelle didn't know.

"Estelle, I think you deserve to know the truth," her mother said "it is afterall, from now on, your fight too"

"What are you talking about, mom?"

"The truth as to why Percy died, as to why Zoe died"

"What?"

"Estelle, Percy didn't die on a quest" she started "He was betrayed. Betrayed by the gods, those suck-up gods. Percy apparently was too powerful, he suddenly became a threat, they killed him, they killed the demigod who helped them with all of him, they killed the camp 'leader', they killed someone loved, they killed someone who didn't deserve to die, they killed my son, they killed your brother! They killed him because he, and I quote "held too much power". Those bastards. They killed him and promised to kill anyone we ever told about this, and for that, Zoe's death"