Chapter 23 These Little Ticks Of Mine

Havana looked away from the two vampires mercilessly feeding on the two innocent women

Havana looked away from the two vampires mercilessly feeding on the two innocent women. She felt horrible and wanted to tear Stefan and Klaus away from their bloodied necks but there was nothing she can do but sit and helplessly observe.

It had been a day and a half since Havana and Stefan left the town of Mystic Falls with Klaus to start their hellish summer journey with Klaus. They had been driving the whole day and decided to stop in the middle of the night to check into a hotel. Before they did that, however, it was feeding time.

Havana felt relief as she finally got to stretch her legs and walk around feeling the fresh breeze of the parking lot. As soon as she turned around the corner to where the car was, a brown-haired woman started running in her direction screaming for help. Havana silently cursed knowing that it was one of the idiots she was traveling with and hurried to help the woman hide. However, as she was about to take into the scared woman's hand, Stefan showed up and bit her neck.

She never saw Stefan like this. She knew how hard he worked to be human-blood-free and she was disappointed. And the only person to blame was Klaus.

She looked at the Hybrid who also fed on another poor defenseless woman screaming desperately for help. His eyes met hers just in time for Havana to shake her head.

Havana had been silent since the feeding frenzy she witnessed back at the parking lot in God knows what town. She stared onto the dark road crossing her arms in a silent disapproving manner as Stefan drove. Klaus sat in the front seat beside Stefan. Both were well away from Havana's thoughts about what they had done.

Finally, they arrived at the hotel. Havana quickly got out of the car and slammed it shut before stepping inside the lobby.

-----------

"After a thousand years of existence, I thought you would've taken a hint if a girl wanted to sleep with you or not."

Klaus rose his eyebrows at Havana who continued looking forward with her arms crossed. Whenever she was mad, her eyes would stare sharply at a person or an object and pout slightly. However, due to the softness of her face, she would end up looking cuter than mad in Klaus's eyes. This made him start smiling which irritated her more.

"They ran out of rooms love. It's either sharing with me or with the vampire who just rediscovered his thirst for human blood."

Havana glared at him, "I'd rather take my chances with him." She walked past him and into the room they would be saying. "And you're a liar, by the way, there were several empty rooms when I asked the concierge."

Havana was beyond annoyed. Everything Klaus was doing (including these little ticks) was making the Australian frustrated. It seemed like until a couple of moments ago, Havana only remembered the rainbows and roses part of her relationship with Klaus. She forgot all the bickering, possessiveness, and his infuriating actions (such as forcing them to stay in one room tonight). All she wanted right now was to take a nice relaxing hot shower in solitude away from her torturer.