• Dealing With Pressure •

Dealing with pressure

What is pressure exactly? Serious question, right? Well let me tell you, what you feel like pressure is pressure. Whatever you feel is making you feel burdened is pressure. There can be different types, peer pressure, pressure from parents, pressure from the society, etc. Also, there can be pressure about different topics, career, studies, family life, etc.

Now the question that still plagues our mind is, how to deal with pressure? Pressure is when you consider it as a pressure. For example, my mum keeps telling me, you need to study for your career, most of the time. I can take it in two ways, either as a pressure or as an inspiration. I'll give you one more example, my father taunts me everyday about how my poems are getting worse everyday. So I can think that I want to prove him wrong, rather than feeling pressured to improve.

It depends on you, yes. Convert negative to positive, the first way to deal with pressure.

Second, try liking what is pressuring you. Try to know more about it. Try to learn what you are supposed to be happily, rather than considering it as a pressure.

Third, get used to the pressure. I'm quite serious about this point. Try to understand that pressure is always going to be with you. It will be about a different topic, a different type of pressure. But still you'll never be free from it.

We need to accept it to deal with it.

Fourth, know it's use. Why is it important? Or it isn't important? Try knowing about it… maybe even that'll help.

And if you ever need help dealing with it, feel free to contact us. We'll be ready to help, ready to give you advice, ready to stand by your side.

That's all for today. This is Maanvi Bhagat from the Teenfix community signing out.