Me: "I don't understand how that's surprising when you look like me it's just not something that's gonna happen."

They all remained silent for a moment

Ahri once again had a blush on her face

Ahri: "So that means evelynn was your first time?"

Me: "In every sense of the word."

I stayed silent as did the idols

Me: "Now if your interregation is over I'm heading to my room."

I walk off to my room and lay down on my bed after closing the door. Wait where's riki

I hear a small yip next to me, I turn to my left and riki was laying down peacefully. I hear a gentle knock at my door.

Me: "It's open!"

The door opens revealing kai'sa, she walks into my room and sits down on my bed.

Kai'sa: "Good news we are doing your karaoke idea we leave at 7."

Me: "Oh cool."

She stared at me silently for a few moments before placing her hand on my shoulder.

Kai'sa: "Sorry about the others, they're just worried about you and evelynn."

Me: "I know and I can see why."

She once again stayed silent for another moment

Kai'sa: "You seem like a nice guy y/n take care."

I nod and yawn a bit

Me: "All of you are pretty nice people, but half the time I'm acting like a smartass."

She giggles

Kai'sa: "If I'm being honest it's pretty funny."

Me: "Thank you I try."

We sat around and talked for abit longer before she left and I took another nap.

I'm gently shaken awake by someone, my eyes slowly peer up and are met with yellow golden eyes.

Ahri: "We're leaving get up already."

Me: "Huh?"

Ahri: "Put that on."

She points to some clothes she laid out on my bed. I quickly place it on and get ready by washing my face and trying to get my self fully conscious.

I make my way down to the living room where the others were already waiting.

Evelynn: "Great we can leave now."

All of them get up and I hear the small scratches of riki.

Me: "Yeah not today riki."

She sees me leaving and starts running after me.

Me: "Alright I guess your coming anyways."

Riki yips happily and nibbled at my pants. I reach down and pick up riki to place her on my shoulder.

Evelynn: "Are you really gonna bring riki?"

Me: "Have you not heard this fox whining."

Evelynn: "Yeah but what's a little whining."

I place riki back inside the penthouse and quickly close the door.

A terrible scream like whining errupted along with scratching at the door. The penthouse was somewhat sound proof but riki's whining was just way too loud.

Ahri held her ears and crouched down from the noise.

Ahri: "She's so loud!"

I open the door and riki immediately runs out and scratches at my legs. I pick up riki and once again place her on my shoulders.

Evelynn: "Point taken darling."

Ahri picks herself off

Akali: "How do you do stuff without riki."

Me: "She's usually really calm and dosen't bother waking up for anything once she's asleep."

I scratch under riki's chin earning small purrs from the fox. She leaps off my should and into akali's arms. Karaoke haven't done that in a long time.

Maco

He trying to hide

He trying to hide