𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞❤️- Ririka M.

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙊𝙣𝙚-𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨. 𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ririka was currently sitting in bed. Not in the best mood due to you not being there with her. It was Valentine's Day. A day for those who love each other to express their love and affection. Yet here she was, alone on Valentines Day. She felt extremely sad of course and to even add onto the issue, it was raining as well making the day even gloomier. Due to heavy rain you couldn't make it the date you both had planned. You also couldn't drive it to her house either due to the heavy rain. Still sad as ever Ririka was sitting in bed trying to plan what she would do today. Maybe a nice warm shower would suffice for now. That's exactly what she did. Nothing had changed. As she got out she was still laying in bed sad as ever because you weren't here. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯? She sat pondering until a notification from her phone interrupted her.

Kirari💙- Go check who's at the door

Ririka 🤍- Why me?

Kirari💙- It's not that big of a deal plus you need to get out of bed you've been sulking all day

Ririka 🤍- Fine

An audible groan could be heard from basically across the entire house. Ririka had made a long walk across the house and finally had arrived at the front door. As she opened the door her jaw immediately dropped when she saw you.

"Y/N????"

"Happy Valentine's Day!"

She leaned in to hug you, but you pulled away.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't want you to get sick"

"What do you mea-"

She quickly answered her own question when she looked down and saw you absolutely drenched. She noticed you hiding something, but that wasn't as important to her.

"Oh! Stay here"

Before you could even get out a word Ririka started sprinting up the stairs as you still just sat there shivering. You could hear some yelling even from downstairs of the house, but decided not to question it. Well that's until you heard

"𝘔𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘐𝘛 𝘖𝘙 𝘓𝘖𝘚𝘌 𝘐𝘛 𝘒𝘐𝘙𝘈𝘙𝘐"

Right as you had heard that you saw Ririka running down the stairs. She quickly ran over and threw a towel on you.

"Why didn't you bring a jacket or something?"

"I did bring one it's just not on me"

You pulled something out from behind your back. It was something slightly large and it was wrapped in one of your jackets to prevent it from getting wet. You quickly handed it to her, but she didn't seem to focus on that.

"You should take a shower before you get a cold"

You did just that. You hopped into the shower quickly as Ririka was sitting in bed and slowly unravelling your jacket from the item. As she unraveled it she saw a white teddy bear. It might have been a small gift, but to her it meant the world. She never had a significant other before. The thought of someone going the extra mile for her made her smile. She was so lost in thought she didn't even hear the water shut off. As you opened the door of the bathroom you saw Ririka in bed cuddling with the teddy bear you got her. You were smiling at the sight. You didn't expect her to like it that much since it was simple.

"Enjoying your gift?" you asked

"Yeah thank you again"

"Of course"

As you walked over towards Ririka's closet to grab some clothes you failed to notice Ririka staring at you. You were in only a towel. You only then noticed Ririka staring at you when you heard a squeak from her as you dropped down your towel to change. You turned around and saw her hiding her face into the teddy bear you got her. You could see the clear red tint she had on her ears. You grabbed a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants that were supposed to belong to you, but were now in possession of Ririka. You quickly changed and went over to the bed and laid next to Ririka. Ririka felt the bed sink and bit so she moved the bear away from her face. As she did she felt a pair of lips on hers. She eased into the kiss slowly. She felt at peace with you, but you both had to pull away for air. You were both breathing heavily until you decided to speak.

"𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪"

"𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤𝙤"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝓐/𝓝

𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓸𝓻 3.7𝓴 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓼