𝗜𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱- Midari I.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midari was in full panic mode at this point. 𝘍𝘳𝘪𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦? She was trying to appear calm, but boy was she panicking. Normally she would walk you to your next class, but as she waited outside you still weren't around. She sent numerous texts and called you many times already. Still no reply. 𝘚𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘪𝘵. She went around the entire school trying to look for you. Every nook and cranny was searched. She even checked the entire school twice, but yet she still couldn't find you. She decided to call you again. She stopped by a hallway and started to dial your number. No answer again. She decided to text you to see if you could respond.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘰? 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦? Midari continued to stare at her phone hoping for a response

"Mi-"

"HUH? Y/N is that you?"

"Um this is Sayaka"

"Oh"

"Ahem you're required by president"

With a groan Midari walked into the student council room already dreading what this was going to be about. As she sat down at her regular seat she felt a cold aura around her. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦...

"Midari."

"Yes?"

She continued to watch in silence as the president slowly made her way to her seat. The air felt thick and the atmosphere had an eerie tone to it. Finally someone decided to speak

"Midari do you know where you're girlfriend is by any chance"

"No she's been ignoring me all day"

"Are you that oblivious?"

"Huh?

"It's not exactly ignoring you when she's sitting in the hospital and can barely move"

"WHAT!?"

Midari jumped up from her chair slamming her hands on the table.

"I would go if I were you, her last moments should be with you"

"HUH?"

"I'm kidding, but really go"

With that Midari was already out the door.

"𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯" kirari mumbled

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What room is Y/N L/N in?" midari frantically asked

"Second floor room 2"

𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘦 𝘰𝘬. As Midari dashed through the hospital she finally had arrived at the room you were in. She knocked first, but didn't hear anything. She decided to open the door instead and there you were. Laying on the hospital bed. Thinking the worst she dragged a nearby nurse into the room.

"DOCTOR PLEASE CHECK HER I THINK SHE'S DEAD"

"Ma'am she's sleeping"

"Oh"

The nurse excused herself leaving you and Midari. Well you didn't even know she was there. You were still peacefully sleeping. Midari was sitting next to you and had the urge to slap you awake, but she didn't. You started to shift awake when you felt something. You opened your eyes slightly to see the one and only Midari. You were still confused as to why she was here.

"Midari?" you murmured

"Y/N??"

She immediately jumped up and started hugging you. Very tightly. As she hugged you a bit tighter pain instantly shot through you.

"OW"

She immediately let go and looked at you.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I can't really tell you if my phone is literally broken"

"Gonna explain what happened?"

"Turns out people aren't that happy when you turn them into a housepet"

"You gambled???"

"It's a school about gambling of course I'm going to gamble"

"You should've had me join you"

"And have you threaten someone again? yeah not happening"

"What do you mean I didn't even threaten them I just brought out my gun like this"

She started to pull out her gun. IN THE MIDDLE OF A HOSPITAL ROOM

"WAIT NO DON'T DO THAT"

"WHAT?"

As she was waving the gun around the door had opened alarming the both of you.

"Ms L/N it's time for your check-"

He stopped in the middle of his sentence when he saw his alarmed patient sitting in bed with a girl waving a gun around. He didn't know how to react so instead he just fainted.

"𝙈𝙄𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙄"

"𝙄 𝘿𝙄𝘿𝙉'𝙏 𝘿𝙊 𝘼𝙉𝙔𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝓐/𝓝

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎-𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎