𝗚𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗪𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴- 𝗬𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗸𝗼 𝗡.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a regular day inside Hyakkaou with nothing exciting happening. As you wandered through the halls a random thought of yours kicked in. Last week Yuriko had made you jealous, whether it was on purpose or not, you needed revenge. Who is better than Midari? They were both pretty good friends and it would be pretty easy to convince Midari since you were close with her as well. Your plan was now set for the day. Striding into the student council room, you kept your eyes open for Midari and Yuriko. Just your luck as well they were both there. You walked in and already saw Yuriko standing up to give you a hug.

"Hi Y/N"

"Hey"

Instead of going for the hug though you walked past her and went over to Midari instead and hugged her. Midari was clearly confused while Yuriko was sad, but you didn't notice. Midari and Yuriko looked at each other in concern as in what was happening. Yuriko didn't understand what happened and Midari was just baffled.

"Um Y/N?" midari asked

"Yes?"

"What are you doing?"

"I wanted a hug"

"You could of had a hug from me" yuriko mumbled

She thought you didn't hear, but in reality you actually did.

"Yeah but I missed Midari"

As Midari was about to say something you quickly cut her off and whispered to her.

"Play along if you do I'll shoot you"

Midari's eyes had gleamed hearing this so she decided to play along. The both of you just continued to laugh and joke around. Yuriko's heart shattered slightly at the sight. To her it felt as if you had more fun around Midari then her. A voice stopped the both of you and made you turn your head.

"I'll be heading out now" yuriko spoke quietly

Neither you nor Midari had noticed the hint of sadness in her voice and continued to talk. Meanwhile a heartbroken Yuriko walked the halls.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Midari were still laughing in the student council room when the door had slammed open, revealing a very pissed off idol. You weren't that bothered by it, since you knew she didn't exactly like her fans. Everything changed when she walked over to you though. She grabbed you by the blazer and just slapped you across the face leaving a slight sting on your cheek.

"What the hell is your deal?!"

"HUH?"

"Are you dumb?"

"Kinda, but WHY DID YOU SLAP ME???"

"Your girlfriend is crying right now"

Without another word from Yumemi you quickly rushed out of the room and tried to find Yuriko. You didn't want the joke to go this far and instantly felt regret rush over you. As you passed by a classroom you heard some sniffles coming from inside. As you opened the door your heart broke in two. You saw Yuriko sitting on a desk crying slightly. On instinct you had rushed over to her and hugged her.

"I'm sorry"

You heard some light sniffles from her before she said anything.

"Why?"

"I'm sorry it was just some stupid joke that went to far"

"I thought you didn't love me anymore, you seemed so much happier with Midari"

"Don't say that I was just having a good laugh with her, she would never be able to replace my feelings for you"

"Really?"

"Yes of course"

You quickly brought her into a hug and she happily reciprocated.

"I'm so sorry it was a stupid prank that I allowed to go to far" you mumbled to her

"It's ok just please don't do it again"

"I promise"

You both continued to just hug each other while a string of apologies came out until she suddenly pulled away and looked at you"

"𝙒𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙠"

""𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙃𝙮𝙖𝙠𝙠𝙖𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙖 𝙥𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙡"

"𝙐𝙜𝙝-"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝓨/𝓝

ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴ ɪᴅᴇᴀ

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ 11ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅꜱ!

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ 600+ ᴠᴏᴛᴇꜱ!