𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝- Kirari M.

𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘺. 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘺. You thought to yourself. Currently you were trying to hold it together. Your girlfriend's secretary was being very touchy and you were about to lose it. Of course Sayaka didn't know about the relationship, but boy did the rest of the student council know. They were all laughing at the expression on your face. You were trying your best to ignore it, but you know easier said than done. Just as you were about to calm down a voice spoke to you.

"Why are you even here Y/N"

"Does it matter to you?"

Everyone in the room was sitting back and relaxing. They all knew it was destined to happen eventually.

"I'm asking you a question"

"Yeah I don't really care" you yawned

Sayaka seemed infuriated by your response, but she knew she couldn't do anything.

"Welp I'm going to gamble try not to drool all over the place Sayaka"

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦 you thought. You walked around until you finally found the room that was needed. 𝙰𝚑 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚘. You quickly entered to see a crowd of people surrounding a table. Across from it your opponent Jun Kiwatari.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Royal Flush" you said slamming down your cards

"How you have to be cheating!" jun yelled

"No cheating here you just suck" you laughed out

Jun was enraged and quickly got out of his seat and swung at you. Instead you moved out of the way causing him to miss and fall. You grabbed a house pet tag nearby and quickly threw it at him.

"Know where you belong pochi"

You walked out the room and heard Jun screaming from inside making you laugh. Winning the gamble put you in a good mood and leveled your head a bit. 𝘎𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘭 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯. After some walking you were now in front of the student council room. You opened the door and greeted everyone. Out of the corner of your eye you noticed Sayaka very close to Kirari. Again. 𝘚𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘪𝘵

"Hey guys hey babe"

Everyone's eyes widened as they watched you walk over to give Kirari a kiss.

"Did you win?" kirari asked

"Of course it was Jun after all anyone could beat him"

"What are you doing?" sayaka growled

You could tell she was angry and boy was it funny.

"Talking to my girlfriend obviously, are you blind?"

"President please tell her to stop speaking such nonsense"

"It's not nonsense Sayaka it's the truth"

At this point Sayaka was visibly fuming. Everyone was slightly worried. Not about themselves though, but you.

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘫𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳

"Listen Sayaka you need to calm it down with that obsession of yours with the president and the chair one as well" you told her

"I have to say I do feel bad you jumped out a 5 story building for her yet she still rejected you"

Oh boy was saying this a mistake cause now you were on the floor. The only thing you could hear was people yelling and the only thing you could see was some blurry figures in front of you before you passed out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝘈𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳

You opened your eyes to see a white room. 𝘚𝘢𝘺𝘢𝘬𝘢 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦? 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯?

"Are you ok" a voice asked

"Ugh I don't know what's going on so no?"

You looked over to the side to see Kirari holding your hand.

"Well um Sayaka kind of tased you"

"Oh that's just great isn't it"

"Are you ok though?"

"A bit sore, but I'm ok" you groaned

"I'm sorry"

"Hey look don't worry it's not your fault I kind of provoked her so I had it coming"

"Why did you?"

"I guess I was sick of her getting so close to you"

"There was a much more civil way you didn't need to get tased though"

"Listen I promise it's ok there's nothing much you could do"

You noticed Kirari had looked unsure and slightly sad so you wanted to reassure her. You gently just grabbed her hand and leaned up to kiss her, but you felt an aching pain and quickly laid back down.

"Here" she giggled

She leaned over and gave you a gentle kiss, but when she looked back she noticed you were still groaning in pain.

"𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙡"