𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐭- Mary S.

Being a new student at Hyakkaou practically was a death wish. Not for you though. You came in as a natural in gambling and caught the eyes of many. One of those people being Mary Saotome. You had known this since she attended practically every gamble you participated in. She had taken an interest in you and it was practically destined a gamble was going to happen eventually. Currently you were in a gamble against some random kid. It was already a win for you , but the kid begged for rounds after rounds. It only took about 30 minutes until the kid was soon on the floor crying. As you stood up you couldn't help but notice the blond in the crowd. Shooting her a small smile, you proceeded out the room and heard a voice calling you.

"Y/N" someone yelled

You turned around and saw the one and only Mary Saotome

"Here to admire me?"

"You wish I wanted to ask you to gamble" she scoffed

"when?"

She just stared at you for a bit. 𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵? you thought. It then clicked.

"Oh you mean right now?"

She nodded and giggled slightly at you. Next thing you know you were being dragged into a room. Finally you arrived in the room. In the middle were two chairs and a table, around it was a bunch of students.

"Really a public match? We could've had the same amount of fun in private" you winked

The both of you sat down getting ready.

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘯 you both thought

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

30 minutes later

(The game is choice poker btw)

You currently had the perfect hand to win, but you didn't want to. You knew Mary was going for a weaker hand so you had a plan. Mary called an all in and you complied going all in as well. You saw the nervous look she had on her face.

"I'll pick lower" you said

Hearing this Mary's eyes shined as you sat there smiling. The both of you had slammed your cards down. Of course Mary had won like you intended. You tried to act disappointed in the loss.

"Looks like I lost" you sighed

You heard a chair move and looked over to see Mary in front of you. She lifted your chin up.

"aww looks like you lost"

"I can't pay you it all back right now so it looks like I'm going to be your housepet, master" you whispered to her.

She was slightly taken aback but quickly composed herself. Multiple whispers could be heard around the room.

𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘠/𝘕 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦?

𝘞𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱

𝘠/𝘕'𝘴 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a little bit later throughout the day and the two of you were currently sitting in the cafeteria just talking. You were sitting in a chair as Mary had her legs on your thighs. This had caused quite the revelation. Turns out Mary thoroughly enjoyed having you as a housepet. Again multiple whispers could be heard.

𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘳?

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the days went on you both started to enjoy each other's company more and more. Mary had grown quite attached and to be honest it seemed like you both were a couple more than anything. You and Mary were currently walking around when you had stopped her.

"Huh what is it?" she asked

"I wanted to ask you something"

"Go on"

"Is it alright if I gambled against someone?"

Mary seemed to be taken aback slightly, but you didn't know why. Mary had grown attached and she thought that if you won you would have probably paid your debt and stopped hanging out with her.

"It's fine I guess, but who?"

"Some random first year Itsuki Sumeragi?"

"Tsk you better win idiot"

She gave you a kiss on the cheek before running off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"52 perfect matches!" you shouted

Itsuki was flabbergasted at the win. She always won card games, especially the ones she cheated on.

"If you write me a check for 15 million yen right now I'll let you off the hook with no cons"

You watched as Itsuki scrambled to write a check. She quickly gave it to you and now you were walking out. As you were walking through a familiar blonde came up and grabbed your wrist. She had dragged you across the school for what seemed like forever before she found a room and shoved you inside it. Turns out it was a janitor closet. A very dark one in fact. As the door shut it was almost bitch black. As you just stood there trying to process what happened you felt Mary throw her arms around you wrapping you in a tight hug.

"Are you ok Mary?" you asked

"I just wanted to say bye since you're going to pay off your debt"

"Mary"

Before she could even make out a response she felt a pair of lips on hers. She was a bit confused and very flustered at first, but she kissed back. Soon you both had to pull away for something called air.

"Mary I'm not going to pay off my debt"

"Huh?"

"I lost on purpose so I could be your housepet"

"But why?"

"I did us both a favor I know you took an interest in me and I actually ended up enjoying your company I'm still going to be around either way"

With that being said you could feel her hug you again. You hugged back and just stayed like this as you spoke to her.

"Who knew you enjoy my company so much" you joked

"Shut it I still don't get why you won't pay it off though you just said you were going to be around"

"𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙪𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙙"