𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗶- Yuriko N.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"𝘐𝘧 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸"

"Yuriko"

"𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴?"

"YURIKO"

"Huh?"

"We've been calling your name for 2 minutes you good?" midari asked

"I'm fine"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm fine no need to worry"

The meeting continued for quite some time. As the council members started to file out the room Yuriko was left lost in thought once again. She felt a lump in her throat and had the urge to cough. What started as a small cough started to turn into a violent one. Sayaka and Kirari had watched in concern not knowing what to do. As Sayaka walked over to check on Yuriko she noticed something white and what looked to be a flower? As she started to think it finally clicked to her.

"Yuriko do you have Hanahaki?"

Yuriko only nodded and faced away with embarrassment.

"Oh? Who has caught your heart Yuriko?" kirari chimed in.

Yuriko didn't respond, but just looked at the flower that she coughed out instead.

"What flower is that, Sayaka?" kirari asked

"A jasmine... wait you like Y/N?"

Too embarrassed to say anything she just continued to look at the flower in front of her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘯𝘥? 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨

"Ms L/N" the sensei asked

"Hm?"

"You seemed to be dazed"

"I'm not"

"Then answer the question on the board"

"-3, sir"

"Very well"

Just on cue the bell started to ring dismissing the class. 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺. 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘠𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘬𝘰. You happily walked around the school heading to the student council room since you knew Yuriko would be there. What you didn't know was that it seemed like maximum security by the room currently aka Sayaka with a taser. As you walked up you could see Sayaka by the doors. You just gave her a quick smile and continued until she stepped in your way.

"Um"

"The student council isn't taking visits currently"

"I had plans with Yuriko though"

"Nope not happening"

You let out a groan and walked away until an idea popped in your head. You pretended that you were getting a phone call.

"Oh hey president"

In the corner of your eye you could see Sayaka's eyes light up.

"Oh you want me to see if you look good in those cat ears you ordered before? I'll be on my way to help"

As you started walking away very slowly Sayaka pushed you out the way.

"I'LL HELP PRESIDENT IT'S FINE"

𝘖𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘐'𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩. You walked back over to the door of the student council room. You saw Kirari next to Yuriko, trying to comfort her. As she heard the door open they both looked over in shock.

"How did you get in here?" kirari asked in shock

"I have my ways and just sit there and look pretty Kirari I came for Yuriko"

Kirari went back over to her desk despite the disapproval of Yuriko. You were walking over to Yuriko, but she started coughing very violently instead. Immediately you rushed over to her.

"Yuriko? Yuriko? Are you ok?"

She was coughing so violently she couldn't even make out a nod or anything to you. As she coughed you couldn't help, but notice when she coughed out a flower making you backtrack on your thoughts 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦? 𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘪? You quit trying to figure out what was going on when you felt a weight on you. You looked down a bit and realized Yuriko had just basically collapsed on you. She was breathing heavily trying to catch her breath. You grabbed the flower that was on the table. 𝘑𝘢𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦? 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘑𝘢𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘖𝘩 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥.

"Wait Yuriko do you like me?"

You could hear Kirari choking on her tea in the background at what you said. Yuriko didn't respond, but instead she just hugged you.

"If you're that worried I like you back so there's no need to worry"

You could feel your blazer becoming wet slightly. She finally pulled away to look at you. The both of you just stared at each other for a moment before you both leaned in a bit. Your lips connected and you both shared a sweet kiss. It was peaceful and perfect until the door slammed open.

"Y/N YOU LIED I'VE SEARCHED EVERY INCH OF THIS SCHOOL AND I HAVEN'T SEEN THE PRESIDENT IN CAT EARS ANYWHERE"

"𝙤𝙝 𝙤𝙤𝙥𝙨"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝓐/𝓝

𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩. 𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ 𝟻.𝟺ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅs ᴀɴᴅ 𝟸𝟶𝟶+ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs. ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴏɴᴇ-sʜᴏᴛs. ɪ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ sᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ

𝙄 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩.