𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥- Runa Y.

"You hit me with another shell Y/N I'm leaving the room" Runa yelled

    It was a typical day for the both of you. Sitting in your house playing games with each other. It had been a 3 months of your relationship and boy did each day of gaming get more and more intense. Today was much more intense than the others. Typical game of Mario Kart. Simple, fun, and very rage inflicted.

"If I don't hit you with the shell I'm going to lose!"

"Well then lose!"

"No way I'm losing to a gremlin like you"

      The maids upstairs were slightly startled at the yelling they heard. It was a lot louder than usual.

"Runa move I'm going to win this!"

"No way get out of here!"

     The both of you were very competitive especially when it came to gaming. Runa hated losing and there was no way she was going to let you win another one. You did not want to lose this streak. If you added to the streak Runa would be infuriated, just what you wanted. You had a plan well based on pure luck actually. One blue shell and you knew it would all be over for the gremlin. You also decided to mess with her in real life. You grabbed a lollipop and quickly chucked it at her and returned your attention back to the screen.

"That's so unfair what is your deal!"

"All is fair in love and gaming"

     You knew this would infuriate her and also cause some bruises on yourself, but it was worth it. She grabbed a handful of lollipops and started chucking them at you. One hit you in the forehead startling you a bit, but you quickly resumed. You knew it had slowed her down and slightly snickered. She was a decent distance ahead of you in game, but you kept picking up red shells and quickly chucked them at her. 2/3 hitting her. You could visibly see her blood boiling. You were so close to the finish line and were worried because Runa was in front of you still. You picked up another box and bingo. 𝘼 𝘽𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙎𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡. Deadly for those in the lead. Runa couldn't see behind her.

"HAHA I'M GONNA W-"

    Before she could even finish the sentence a blue shell hit her in the face and all she could see was you flying in front of her. She soon crossed the finish line and saw the big fat letters 2𝙣𝙙 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 pop up on her screen.

"HAHA I WON"

    You pointed to the screen and blinked and next thing you know something went flying at the screen. It turned black and a loud 𝘚𝘭𝘢𝘮 could be heard.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘋𝘢𝘺

     You were sitting in the student council room talking to Kirari. You were both just talking about some random things like restaurants you wanted to go to. The both of you stopped and looked over to see Runa walking in. She walked over to you and placed a stack of money down.

"Ara Ara what's this?"

"Runa lost to me yesterday in Mario Kart and broke my TV out of rage so now she's paying me back"

      Runa's blood boiled hearing she lost, but she quickly calmed down.

"Oh Runa have a gift for you"

       You brought out a small box from under the table and handed it to her. Kirari backed away afraid of what would happen. She could tell from the smirk on your face it was not going to be something Runa would be excited about. Runa opened the present and saw a gold necklace with a golden blue shell on it.

"I decided to get you a necklace of a blue shell, you know the one I hit you with causing you to lose"

      You could see Runa's blood boil and that was your cue to run. You slammed open the door and started sprinting across the school. You could hear Runa running after you.

"Y/N GET BACK HERE!"

      You started to run even quicker, but then turned around slightly and shouted back at her.

"𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝘽𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙎𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙍𝙪𝙣𝙖!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝓐/𝓝

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 200+ 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑠! 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑜 𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑡! :)