𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭- Yumeko J.

"This is torture a portrait sketch is so difficult" Mary whispered

"it's not that bad we have a week to do it Mary and he gave us time right now" Yumeko responded

"Still I hate this, why did we even decide to do art?"

"It was this or some weird science thing"

"I wish w-"

       The blonde was cut off when the silent room suddenly seemed to have noise. They both turned to the right to see who was talking. It was the one and only Y/N Yamashiro. Quiet kid, but popular due to your art, gambling skills, and popular social media following, Of course Yumeko was interested by the gambling bit and interested about how the girl didn't like people she was quite the extrovert and loved talking to people. Y/N on the other hand disliked the company of most people.

"Sensei"

        The two friends watched the interaction cause it was either that or do their work.

"What is it Yamashiro?"

"Can I turn in my portrait sketch right now?"

"How? I gave you the assignment 20 minutes ago you know what if it's good I'll accept it"

"Alright here"

            The class watched as she handed the paper to the teacher. They all watched as the teacher's jaw dropped.

"How did you do this?"

"Easy I just used an expression and pose you had while teaching and threw it on paper"

"In 20 minutes?"

"Well more like 30"

"It's practically perfect for 30 minutes mind it I show the class?"

"Go ahead"

             The teacher turned the paper over and everyone's eyes widened and a bunch of gasps could be heard around the room. The sketch was of the teacher holding a book and it was nailed to perfection. Every strand of hair, the details in the eyes, everything was practically perfect. Whispers could be heard around the room.

"𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘵?"

"30 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴? 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘦"

"𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘸 𝘮𝘦"

"𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘵"

         Hearing that last one made you scoff.

"You can keep it if you want sensei"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, also can I leave class early since I already finished the assignment?"

"Sure"

        Everyone watched as the girl picked up her backpack and walked to the door, but suddenly stopped and turned around.

"By the way I'll be doing a spray painting behind the school all of you are welcome to watch if you please after class"

          The girl continued out the door and Yumeko and Mary looked at each other knowing what they were going to do after this class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            Class had ended and the two girls walked behind the school to see a crowd both of them went to the side and proceeded to the front of the crowd. They looked to the wall to see Y/N with some black jeans and a hoodie with a mask on. They watched as the girl moved along the wall filling in small details. It all seemed natural to the girl. Art was her escape and she enjoyed it a lot. She didn't mind the crowd, she barely even paid attention to them. After about 20 minutes she threw the spray can into the pile of empty ones and stepped back to look at the masterpiece. It was a beautiful cherry blossom tree with beautiful cherry blossoms flying across the wall. Under the tree was a boy sitting by the trunk reading a book. Everyone quickly snapped pictures. The girl walked over and grabbed an empty spray paint, signed it, and quickly threw it into the crowd causing 20 people to dive on it. She picked up her backpack and turned to the crowd and spoke.

"I hope you all enjoyed the show" she said and then continued to walk away.

Yumeko was lost in thought and soon was disrupted by Mary.

"You're so hopeless just talk to her"

"𝘐𝘧 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺" she thought

         She had this odd feeling in your presence. She was always nervous and flustered around you which was weird for her.

"I wish Mary, I'll be going to the library" Yumeko said before walking off.

           The blonde just stood there in shock. 𝘠𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘬𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘺? 𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘠/𝘕 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Yumeko continued into the library, but stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the familiar artist at a table. She was about to go to another table, but remembered Mary's words. 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳. Her friend was right, she has to go for it. She sat down at the table making the artist look up.

"Hey" Y/N spoke

"h-hi"

         Yumeko instantly blushed and just looked at her phone. Normally if someone were to sit by her she would stand up and walk away. The artist noticed the girls blush and had a good idea. She got out a sketchbook and started to sketch the girl in front of her. Yumeko was to lost in thought to even notice this. The two sat in silence as Y/N continued to sketch. The sight before her was practically perfect. Yumeko was blushing and lost in thought making the perfect expression. After 40 minutes or so the sketch was finally finished and Yumeko was still in thought. She was too nervous to say anything, but she snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a chair move and something slide on the table. She watched as the artist walked out the room, but soon turned her attention towards the sketchbook in front of her. Her jaw dropped when she saw it was a sketch of her on her phone. The details were perfect and she blushed thinking about how the artist had to have been looking at her for 40 minutes. She was slightly embarrassed, but she smiled when she saw the message at the bottom of the paper.

"𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙚𝙧. 𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙘𝙝 :)"