You did done what now?!

A/N: Ok guys. I know the next 2 scenes/chapters aren't in the first movie at all and it's totally different and a lot of it is changed but bare with me. I love this scene from the third movie and I REALLY wanted to add it, so here we go:)

"Nononono. Stop. Let me go. NO! Stop!" Light pushed back against Mater who was dragging him through the fairgrounds towards the demolition arena.

"Can't get away from this buddy." Mater laughed. 

Sally was smirking at them, trying to control her laughter.

Light gave her a look, "Help me, Sally."

She shook her head, "Sorry Light. Nothin' I can do. Mater won't change his mind."

They went through the entrance of the arena, bleachers rose up around them, people milling about and starting to fill the seats.

"Thats dad-gum right! Plus I've already signed you 'n miss Sally up."

If Sally had been a car she would've screeched to a stop.

"What?"

Mater stopped walking, he released Lightning's arm and quickly stepped back from his friends, in case he needed to make an escape.

"Yeah, you and Light. First Round Demolition." Mater grinned, even as Sally lost her mind. 

"Demolition! Mater I can't do that!  I don't drive demolition! I don't have the license for that or-or the clearance I don't know how to- how to-" She made an aggravated noise and gestured around her at the demolition derby, "UGH!"

Mater waved his hand, "Yuh won't be alone, Lightnin's gonna be with yuh."

"Nuh uh, no you don't Mater - you're not getting away with this-"

"Will all drivers please report to the Tent. Repeat, all First Round Demolition Drivers, report to the Tent."

"Thats yous!" Mater said, he grinned another toothy smile and Sally just about raised her fists.

"Come on let's get out of here." Lightning took her arm and stopped her from punching out his best friend.

"I.Will.Kill.You." Sally hissed as they walked away, she gave mater the two-fingered "I see you" gesture then let Light lead her towards the big tent that sat just outside the arena.

"I don't know how to do this Light."

"Neither do I."

"We're screwed."

Light looked over at her, then started to laugh. She scowled at him, "What?"

"Have a little faith. Come on." They went into the tent.

Drivers were prepping their cars, or what could be considered cars for this kind of event.

Every window was bashed out and every frame had more than its fair share of dents and concaves.

These cars weren't meant to be used for anything but this.

"Wheres our car?"
"I think...probably the one Flo is standing at."

Sally looked ahead, down the row of cars, and groaned, "Don't tell me they were part of this too."

"Hey y'all!" Flo hugged Sally who leveled her with a look.

"What have you guys done?" 

"Nothing serious." Flo laughed, "Just wanted to add a bit of fun, plus-" She slapped Light on the shoulder, "Racer boy here knows how to handle a car."

"Yeah, one that doesn't have spikes on it." He glanced nervously at the car to his right which had large 2-foot spikes coming out of the hub cap. How did that even work?

"Oh, pish-posh. you ain't goin' against them. Come on! You're fin' to start soon!"

"How do we win this?!" Sally shouted as they passed her a helmet. Some of the cars were starting, making a low roar in the air.

"Just be the last ones standing! And don't be afraid to take a few hits, if you know what I mean!"

Flo pushed her to the driver's side window.

"No! I don't know what you mean!"

"'ight, take this-" Ramone handed Light his helmet, "And this-" gloves, "And this." rosary beads.

"Funny." Light glowered. They'd need all the prayers they could get.

Ramone smirked.

"Now, this ain't no asphalt, you can't go doin' none of your fancy dancy moves. Its mud. Be careful."

"You should've thought about this before you signed us up!" 

Ramone didn't respond, he just pushed Light to the passenger side window.

"Doors don't work! Climb in!" 

Light shoved the beads into his pocket and put his helmet on. He grabbed the frame of the car and lifted himself into the window, falling down into the passenger seat.

Sally was already inside.

"Now, take a few minutes, get used to the car first." Flo said,

Sally nodded.

Wait...why was she driving?

"Sally-" Light started.

"ALL RACERS! ENTER THE ARENA!" 

The crowd went wild.

It filled Mcqueen with its energy. It was like old times. He breathed it in and couldn't help the grin that came to his face. How he'd missed that.

"What?" Sally shouted back, engines were staring all around them, the din was almost too loud to be heard over.

"We need to switch!"

"Too late!" 

She was right, the drivers were leaving the tent, they needed to follow suit.

Sally turned the car on, as far as Light could tell it didn't sputter or whine. That was good.

She pulled into the line leaving the tent and soon they hit mud.

"Oh...I don't like this." Sally said.

Light looked around the arena, they had barrels half stuck in the ground and large logs creating obstacles.

A ring of spectators sat above it all, cheering and screaming.

It wasn't quite what he'd imagined his debut back into driving to be like but...it was something right?

"Line up, stay on the far edge." Light pointed to the left. If they could get away from the fray then they could maybe switch seats or Sally could get a handle on the car before it got too crazy.

They pulled into a spot on the line, sticking to the far left.

A gray minivan, lifted and on 35-inch wheels came up next to them.

"Ok, when it starts, speed forward and pitch to the left." Mcqueen was looking around, trying to get a bearing on their competition.

10 other cars, including them. The gray minivan on their left, two jeeps, a bronco...and he couldn't see the others. They were all painted with spray paint, sporting numbers on their sides, some were lifted and others had sand slinger wheels on.

"DRIVERS! ARE YOU REAAADDYYY!!?!??!?!"

"NO!" Sally yelled.

A horn blared.