Final Chapter

This is it gays and Fujoshis... and probably straighties. You have made it this far. This is the final chapter. Well what did I say? I said this was going to be a short story, it even says in the title... enjoy

Also SMUT WARNING AT THE END

Clark's POV
I had put on the extra large shirt on my small sized body, and I hated every moment of it. It was too embarrassing. But hey, at least my friends also said they were wearing theirs.

I was now waiting on Macy to pick me up, I said goodbye to my parents and they did so as well, but I do wish things with me and Christopher turned out better.

I then hear honking outside my house and I headed out. I immediately noticed that she was not wearing the promise said jersey. I guess it's fine, but I then see the back and noticed my other friends weren't wearing a jersey.

I guess I'll have to change
"Be right back!." I said as I started to head into my house but then Mark and Mason grabbed me by my arms and lifted me off the ground.

"Hey, what are you all doing?." Then they chuckle.

"You're so light little dude. Also calm down." I heard Mason say as he showed me into the car.

"Okay what gives?." I said referring to my jersey.

"LET'S GO!." Macy said as she kicked the pedal and I grumbled silently.

One thought came to mind. My mind has concluded that Christopher is very likely to play today. And why is everyone acting suspiciously weird?

We had arrived at the crowded parking lot and it took us five minutes to find a spot. When we finally found an empty spot, it was us and an enemy pick up truck.

Macy full on stared at the other driver's eyes. Both cars didn't move and just stood there, I whispered to Macy

"Just go for it." She nodded and quickly entered the parking spot. The other guy was furious and walked out of his car. He seemed intimidating but Macy just pulled Mason (the group's giant) in front of her in hopes of scaring the other guy off.

It didn't seem to work so I stepped up and shyly said .

"Can you please leave my friends alone? We got the parking spot first." I even put on my puppy dog eyes and stood in a pigeon form (when your feet are slightly pointing against each other)

The guy took a look at me and sighed, before turning around with a slightly red face.

"No one can resist your adorable charms." Said Macy before we headed towards the football field.

The place was super crowded and I felt extremely embarrassed wearing this jersey. When the players laid out to the field I noticed that my Jersey was the same color as my team.

It had number 11 on it and I wanted to see who's jersey I was wearing. I checked the field for a number 11 and found it after a bit.

I don't know anything about this game so I didn't know who this number 11 person was. I can't even see their face or make out who it is from here. I guess it's just a random student from school.

So far I have been mostly cheering for this mysterious person, who seemed to score so many points for the team. I checked the score board and we were 14 - 5.

(About an hour later)
The game was about to end and this person gave a final score of 31-9. Suddenly, something that has never happened... well, happened.

This number 11 guy was given a microphone and suddenly alot of pink and red rose petals busted from the crowd. This number 11 guy took off his helmet to reveal his face and surely enough, it was Christopher.