Chapter 2 - Invitation

Yay, you read chapter 1. It means that you either like reading cringe stuff, you like my book, or you're just bored.

Clark's POV
I went to leash Teddy but he just ran towards the entrance. Another thing is, Teddy has only been living with me for like three months and he isn't properly trained.

I then see a dark figure at the entrance and start to run my way towards Teddy. I also called him multiple times as I ran twice as slow as him and almost tripping multiple times. My glasses have fallen off and I can see Teddy circling the figure.

I can't tell whether or not he's being aggressive or if the person is scared. But at least he wasn't attacking.

I still ran and finally leashed Teddy before I see him raise a leg (to pee) but pulled him away.

I was panting very loudly and started apologizing multiple times. I then heard "no problem." But that voice caught my attention since it felt so familiar. I look up to the persons eyes and my eyes widened when I saw Christopher in front of me.

Oh God not only do I look like shit, but I had just embarrassed myself in front of the person who I am crushing for.

"So, is this the reason why you said you were busy." He said as he reached a hand to princess (teddy) in which my baby got shy but still allowed himself to be petted.

"Uhmm... kind of." He chuckled a bit with his nice deep voice.

"What's your dog's name?." He asked as he got down on his knees but I was so flustered.

"H-his name is pri- I mean Teddy!." He mustn't know that I call my male dog princess.

"Such a nice name." He complimented

"S-so... what brings you here." I asked nervously.

Flashback
Christopher's POV

I was hanging out with my friends, we had a good time but all this time I was thinking about Clark, just then when we were going to the skate park I see Clark.

He looks so comfy from afar wearing that grey sweatpants and a blue t-shirt but I can't quite read what that says.

I have to get away from my friends. I don't think they know Clark all that much. "Hey guys, I see my old childhood friend in this park. I haven't talked to him in a while so see you guys tomorrow." The three of them look at me.

"Alright, see you then I guess." I know that I wasn't being the best friend right now and they seemed pretty bummed out. But at least they let me do stuff, so I fist bumped them and walked towards the park.

When I had arrived at the entrance I might have not noticed that there was a dog here. But there was one who suddenly bolted at me. 

The dog was big and intimidating and I wanted to run for my life but Clark is here so I have to act tough and I just stood still. I was ready to kick the dog in any case if the dog bites me but he just circled around me.

I see Clark running and yelling but I ignore that to see the small lining of his man parts through the grey sweatpants, and a shirt that says "definitely not a bottom." Which looked too cute on him.

It didn't help when he finally got here and leashed his dog then started panting heavily. I was amused.

End of flashback