Chapter 3.5

I just realized that I ended the previous chapter too early, so here goes chapter 3.5 and it will also be shorter.

Christopher POV
I realized that kissing him was a mistake. I never took his feelings into account. Did he even like me?

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. It was a mistake." Clark looked shocked.

"THIS was a mistake. It shouldn't happen."

After I said that Clark had tears in his eyes. He does like me. I wanted to say that it wasn't actually a mistake but the moment I opened my mouth again, his friends pushed me away from Clark.

One of his friends stood with Clark to talk him out of it while the rest of them started pushing me out of the house. I wanted to say that I take it back but they wouldn't just let me. The damage has been done.

Once I was finally on the door they gave me one final big push.

"I knew it, that's what players like you like to play with someone's feelings." Jenn said before returning back to the house and everyone else also did. Except for Macy.

She stood there with anger and a tiny bit of tears in her eyes. She approached me and extended her hand. I knew that she was going to slap me and I could block that. But I didn't, I deserved it.

*SMACK*

It hurt a bit but I deserved more. She returned back to the house and I was left alone outside. Then the water sprinklers purposefully turned on which meant that I should take my leave.

Clark's POV
My friends tried to help me but I really needed some time alone. How could Christopher just kiss me and say it was a mistake. Am I the mistake? Does he not want to be seen with me? What am I going to do about the English project?.

"I'm going home now. I'm sorry about inviting Christopher." I said before I quickly darted out the door.

Once outside I see that Christopher was still in his car probably waiting for me. He wasn't paying attention since he was just slummed at the car steering wheel. I wanted to avoid him which I did successfully by my short height.

I wanted this to end.

Sorry for the short chapter. As I said earlier I should've put this chapter with the previous one.