Chapter 5

Clark's POV

My next class so happened to be English  and there's that new girl who came in with Christopher. I still didn't know what her deal was, but I just didn't very much like her.

They parted ways, and Christopher turned to his seat but looked into my eyes. He seemed annoyed and looked away. I know that I've been ignoring him but that still hurts.

I guess I deserve it.

He finally sat next to me and took out his laptop and started working on the project. After seeing him doing that, I did the same actions and took the school laptop.

You see, I would very much prefer to use my laptop rather than this dirty old thing, but my precious cannot be in the presence of this school. It took about five minutes for the laptop to get working on the project. While it takes forever to lead things up, it does everything else rather quickly.

We followed our same routines of doing comments in our project. The teacher passed by and she pointed at us.

"EVERYONE LISTEN UP! You all should be doing this. This group has alot of side comments that can be very useful. You all should also be like this." She smiled at us and left.

I turned to Christopher, only to notice that he was staring at me. I turned away flustered and I could see a tiny smirk from the corner of my eye.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still mad at him but it's not my fault that he's attractive. We got back to our work and the bell rang.

It was afterschool now, and I was on my way to my car. That is until suddenly I got pulled to the side by two members of the football team.

"Hey Faggy." Two guys from the football team said. One of them had a blue jacket while the other one had a red shirt.  And they pulled me out of vision from other students, and pulling me out of safety.

"W-what do you want?." I asked with a fearful tone. Then the guys laughed to each other.

"It's obvious. We won't just let any faggot run around the halls thinking they can do whatever they want." The guy with the blue jacket said.

"Thats not true... though." I replied as I looked away. Which made him mad because now he was gripping my mouth with much force.

"Aah!." I said in a muffled way.

"Listen, your kind isn't welcomed around here. So you might as well give up because no one gives a shit about you or what you are." He finally let go and I held my jaw in pain.

They both raised their fists to hit me and I received a pretty big slam from both of them.

"Augh!." This continued for a bit until I kept hearing grunts and other punch noises for me to soon realize that I'm not the one getting beaten up.

I saw them both on the ground when I finally opened my eyes and I looked around. I see a tall figure next to me and to realize that it was Christopher.

"You can go rest... I'll take care of it." He said and he gave me a slight smile before I took my belongings that dropped on the floor and walked to my car limping a tiny bit.

I don't think I got any serious injuries though, just bruises thankfully. I sat on my car thinking about what just happened, and why would Christopher save me. How did he know I was there?.

Christopher POV

Everyday I follow Clark to make sure he's safe. I know that he can't do shit to defend himself, he's a nerd, and he's also openly gay which leaves him as the easiest person to bully at school.

I see him get bullied quite often and it's saddening to me that he doesn't do anything. It makes me want to protect him even more but he won't find it excusable if I try and do that every time.

At least I could protect him this time. I would say that I went a little too far on these guys. But thats what they get for picking on someone smaller than them.

I would've helped any person in general. But when it comes to Clark I will make sure they never have the ability to pick on them again.

After I reported the students, the office said they will take care of them. However, they said that I cannot protect Clark for a week. Yes I am talking about a school suspension.

This system sucks, because apparently "anyone who uses violence will get in trouble." And that stuff. Man, I wish I could also beat up the principal. But that would probably not let me even see Clark for the rest of the year.

My parents were already contacted, and they didn't seem all too happy on the phone. I mean, me getting suspended for helping someone out happened quite often. At least it never really affected my grades.

My parents made me explain everything, and in the end they don't seem as disappointed. However, they did catch onto something.

"These are the first people to get seriously injured from you. Whats going on?." My dad who's as skinny as they come asked in his soft voice (his name is Alex)

"You need to tell us more about your life, let us into your life." My father who is basically a bodybuilder was also speaking in a softly manner. (His name is James)

(BTW James is bottom)

Yes, I have two dads. And Alex is my biological father and which I was made by a surrogate mother. But I haven't seen her in a while

"Well, I didn't do it because of those guys..."

My father then had a huge smile on his face. My dad didn't catch on completely though as he was still awaiting for my answer.

"Well, I uhh... did it for, the person I protected." I finished my sentence.

"What are you so flustered about?." I'm pretty sure he knows at this point but he just wants me to say it.

"I... Like Clark." Now they both have a smile on their faces.

"Yeah, we already knew you were gay since a few years ago." I heard my father say.

"Wait, how?." I asked confused.

"Well, the way you stand and walk sometimes is pretty femenine." My dad said and I looked down at the floor with my face all heated up.

"Hey it's okay to be into men, just remember to beat someone up if they bother you or your little friend okay?." My father said, but my dad disagreed with him.

"Violence never solves problems, if anything just roast them." I chuckled at how similar they were

"But you still got suspended and we're giving you extra chores for the time being." My father said.

"Pfft, like what?." I asked in a joking manner.

"Like cleaning my bedsheets." My eyes immediately went wide. Their bedsheets gets all sticky. They have to change it daily, and I swear to God these two are sex pigs. I can hear them going at it everyday.

But that will still leave me not being able to see Clark for a week.