Chapter 1 - Crush

Clark's POV

School was a decent place. I didn't hate is because I have friends who have accepted me with open arms with the knowledge that I am gay. Repeat after me G A Y GAAAAAAAAAAY... I will never do that again.

But it's still not the best place since there's some teachers who don't like me *cough cough* PE teacher *cough*.

And there's one boy, one specific boy who has caught my eye all the way since I first saw him in my English class. His name was Christopher. I would call him daddy for all I care and I am not even kinky, mostly vanilla.

Christopher is of course muscular and is in the football team. But that would usually mean that he's into girls. Which he is because I see him make out with a different girl every other week.

I would usually have crushes like this for about a month or so, and if they don't seem interested then I would drop it and find a different guy.

"Alright class, quiet down please." The nice English teacher spoke loud but kindly. She waited until everyone was seated and quiet.

"Ok so class, I'm sorry but for the next week we're doing A GROUP PROJECT." She said excitedly while everyone groaned.

"This project is fairly easy especially if you have good communication... and your group mates will be selected by me." She said with a smile at the end while everyone groaned at her last statement.

"Get excited, I have already picked your groups. If I named you second for your group, then you have to move to the person who I named first." Everyone groaned yet again.

She mentioned a couple of names before mentioning mines

"Clark and... Christopher." My eyes widened as I saw Christopher get out of his seat and walked to my half empty table with his backpack.

He finally stood next to my seat before sidding down. He was very much taller and broader than me which made me look like a tiny shrimp next to a lobster 🦞.

"So I guess we're group mates." I heard him speak with a tiny bit of ambition.

"I-I guess so." I replied nervously. Oh God he's intimidating, I hope he doesn't make me talk too much.

"You guys can get started on your project... now!." I heard the teacher say and she took a joint in front of the class.

"Which section do you want to do?." He asked me while pointing at the two options.

I set my left hand on my chair to carry my bodyweight as I leaned over to him. I inspected the book before my left hand slipped and fell face first to his man area.

It was soft but I started panicking. Oh God I just embarrassed myself, he will never look at me again.

"I, I am sorry. Please forgive me."

He had a weird look on his eye.

"It's... nothing really." I was glad he said that, but still embarrassed nonetheless.

"I guess I'll pick section... 2." I finally responded and he handed me the study papers.

I took it and opened google docs on my computer to get it started. I added him to the project and we got it rolling.

-------------------------------
"I guess we're done today." I spoke kind of quiet. And let me tell you that he always wants to make conversation with me. He always tries to make me talk.

"I suppose so. Do you want to hangout after-school?." I already made my decision without thinking about it. HELL NO!.

"I am sort of kind of busy today." It wasn't really a lie but I don't want to go out today. I have to walk my dog and... well that's it basically.

"Oh, ok uhh... the I guess I'll see you tomorrow." He had a glint of sadness in his eye for whatever reason.

"See you later then." I replied before leaving the classroom.

It was now lunchtime and I walked to my table with my tray of food. "Hey everyone." I spoke happily to them.

"Hi Clark!." I heard Macy and Jenn speak while the boys are playing whatever it is Cis gender people play. "Clark, we were talking about hanging out at my house tomorrow if you want to come." Jenn said and I thought about it for a moment

"I'll be there." I replied in which finally the boys recognized my existence

"Can you bring your new VR headset? We've all been trying to get to use it." John said

"Oh that's right! We should play a horror game." I replied sadistically and I saw a couple of them slightly cower.

"You know, on second thought you should not brin-." Macy got interrupted.

"NO! LET ME HAVE THIS!." Mark and Jenn said in which Macy pouted a bit. And we all laugh... and stuff.

-------------------------------
Finally, I am home to my baby

His name is princess (Teddy) and he is just the cutest of all things

His name is princess (Teddy) and he is just the cutest of all things. But of course dog's aren't all perfect so he gets a bit aggressive to people he doesn't know. It's just a growl but he's never attempted to harm anyone.

I changed out from my school clothes into a more comfortable pair of grey sweatpants, and a dark blue T-shirt that says "definitely not a bottom."

It was a bit warmer today which I was glad that it's not the usual 60°F(15°C) today was 70°F (21°C) which is a bit of a jump in climate, but still cold overall.

I look like I had just woken up, but I didn't really care since nobody really goes out in the first place.

I had arrived at the park and as usual, it was empty. I unleashed princess (Teddy) and he walked around by himself. Just then, he focuses on the entrance of the park. Meaning that someone was here, so I went to leash him but he ran towards the entrance instead.

This is it for chapter 1!!! Please leave a like and comment what I should work on to improve on this book. Also you may have noticed that I say princess (Teddy) but I put teddy in parenthesis because Clark calls him princess but the dog's name is Teddy