Chapter 7

The last episode is till approaching soon, and I also want to hear what you guys think of this book once it is about to end.

Also, imagine moaning out the name Gregory... sorry readers named Gregory... but your name is terrible.

Clark's POV
I had woken up in my bedroom. My head and body hurts a bit, and I was trying to remember what had happened.

Daniel punched me, Christopher beat him up, Christopher took me to his house to treat me, his parents were having sex, and that's all I remember.

I checked the mirror to see how my injuries left me, and holy God theres no way I'm going to school like this.

I walked downstairs to my parents in the dining room. They turned to me and my mom had a worried expression on her face.

"Oh honey, I already called the school to mark you absent... are you feeling okay?." She asked me and my dad was also listening in on the conversation.

"I'm feeling alright. Although I don't remember how I got here." I said while holding my head from this light headache.

"Oh right! Your friend brought you here. In fact, he even slept in the same room as you." She told me and I was confused at this point.

"What do you mean by that?."

"He insisted on sleeping with you, so I let him do so. But he already left for school." I now looked down and felt my face heat up.

"O-oh, is that right? I should thank him later." I said and ate my breakfast before going back to sleep.

Christopher's POV

I approached Clark's group and told them what happened. Maybe now I can do what I initially planned on doing.

"Can you guys help me with something?." I asked with plead.

"Yeah, sure." Said one of the girls.

"Okay, I need you to give this jersey to Clark and tell him to come to the football game tomorrow. I will ask him out in public and hope for the best."

One of the girls sqealed before snatching the jersey from me.

"Dont worry, I won't fail on you." Said one of Clark's friends.

"Great!." I said before heading off. I went directly to the library since it was the only quiet place available on school apparently.

Once I had entered, I walked to a bookshelf and picked out a random book. I pretended to read it and I started falling asleep.

A few minutes later, and the curiosity just kicked in. What book did I grab? I opened my eyes and read a few lines.

During the menstrual cycle, it is important to keep yourself clean at all times and watch your diet.

I closed the book in shock and read the title.

"A Girl's introduction to womanhood." I shuddered and saw that people in my surroundings were laughing at me. I didn't want to deal with this, so I shot a glare at everyone's direction.

I left the book in the table and left the library. I know that my reputation can't be ruined just from that. But you also have to admit that it was embarrassing as hell.

I normally don't sleep at school, but all I could think about last night was Clark... to be honest, I just realized that it's not that great of a name. But I still loved saying it.

Now, it was showtime.

Clark's POV

Today was great! I'd didn't have to do anything. All I did was watch anime, play games, eat ice cream, take a little break by taking Princess out on a walk, then more anime. It was the life.

But of course, all good things in life don't last since I heard a knock on the door. My parents weren't here, so that left with me having to open it.

My parents told me to be more careful, so I listened. I checked from my bedroom window on the second floor and saw Macy with Jonathan holding an item.

"Coming!." I yelled from my window as I rushed down the stairs, tripping on my way down and fell. I'm alright so I ignored it and opened the door.

"HEY YOU GUYS!." I said enthusiastically.

"AAH." Both of them yelled upon seeing my face.

"Are you alright Clark? Let me show him a piece of my mind." Macy said with fury on her voice.

"Calm down now. You DID take care of him did you?." Asked Jonathan.

"Christopher said that he did. And he also punched him on the spot." Macy gasped and looked around before rushing both of us inside my house and closed the door.

"Listen Clark." She started whispering "you must NOT mention Christopher all that much. His dad is dangerous." I was in a confused state.

"Uhhh... okay." I said back.

"Anyways, here! Wear this on the football game tomorrow." She handed me a football Jersey.

"But... I don't like football." I responded as I took the shirt.

"Dont worry, we'll all match."she said with a cheeky smile.

"Alright then." And with that, they both left my house.