☆Chapter TwentyFive☆

Start from the beginning

Noah's meeting with the cast got canceled meaning Stella and Noah had the night to themselves. The two were currently getting ready for dinner. Noah had made reservations at Stella's favorite Mexican restaurant, also her favorite restaurant, as a surprise. Little did Stella know, that wasn't going to be the only surprise tonight. (a/n: mexican food is so good plssss)

"Noah at least tell me how to dress." Stella groaned as she looked through her clothes. Noah thought for a minute before speaking.

"Dress nice. It's date night. How else would you dress?" Noah laughed as he walked into the closet and looked at his side.

"Pick out an outfit and I'll match to it a little bit. That way I can go off of that." Stella smiled as she wrapped her arms around his waist from behind him.

"Sounds good to me." Noah smiled, turning around and giving Stella a kiss on the forehead.

"Ew! Don't get all lovey dovey with me!" Stella said making them burst out in laughter.

"I hate you." Noah laughed.

"I hate you too." Stella continued with a huge smile.

"I'll be right back with your drinks." The waitress, Jenna, smiled before walking away.

"I can't believe you brought me here!" Stella smiled, bursting with excitement. They didn't come to the restaurant much because of their schedules and both of them thought home cooking was so much better most of the time.

"It's our anniversary. Of course I'm bringing you here." Noah smiled at his excited girlfriend. He watched her look around at the pretty lights hung throughout the building.

"What?" Stella smiled as she noticed Noah staring.

"Nothing." Noah smiled as he continued to admire her.

"What are you doing?" Stella continued to ask as she smiled back at him.

"Admiring you." Noah smiled. "You look really pretty tonight."

"You look handsome tonight." Stella replied.

"Ok, I have two waters, correct?" The waitress said, sitting the cups in front of them.

"Thank you." Stella smiled.

"No problem. I'll be back for your orders soon." Jenna smiled back before walking away once more.

"So what are you getting?" Noah smiled making Stella laughed.

"C'mon Stell!" Noah laughed, pulling the blindfolded girl behind him.

"You're acting like a five year old!" Stella laughed and she sped-walked behind him.

"Ok stay right there and don't take off the blind fold yet." Noah laughed excitedly as he fixed Stella in one place. A few seconds passed before Noah spoke again. "Ok take off the blindfold." He giggled.

"Woah." Stella smiled as she admired the gazebo strung with twinkly lights and rose petals spread across the floor. "It's perfect."

"I knew you would love it." Noah smiled as he saw the reflection of the lights in Stella's eyes.

"How did you do all of this?" Stella continued with a huge smile and looking behind her at the pathway which was also lined with rose petals.

"I had some help from a friend." Noah said as he watched Stella continue to look around. Perfect for the occasion.

"It's amazing! I don't even-" Stella smiled before looking in front of her, an empty space if you looked straight forward. "Noah?" Stella's smiled grew, if it was possible, as her eyes found the brunette.

"Stella," Noah started, propped on one knee, ring box in his hand, and looking at Stella's eyes that started to brim with tears. "from the day I met you, there was something about you that made me smile. No matter what you've continued to love me- oh screw it. Will you marry me?"

"Yes. Yes! A million times yes!" Stella squealed as Noah stood up. Stella jumped into his arms and he spun her around, kissing her lips.

"Happy anniversary, Ella."

a/n: the moment i've been waiting so long to write <3

i hope everyone doing well! remember to eat and drink water regularly babes!