。・:* 𝟚 - ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 *:・。

Start from the beginning

"Welcome to McDonald's what can I get for you today?" The male worker asked.

"May I-" you started before he interrupted you.

"Wait are you the daughter of Creator and Hydrousa (your parents' hero names)?" He interrogated.

"Um yeah, I'm surprised you recognize me." I was not used to being recognized in public spaces since my parents are the ones in the public eye, not me, but I guess they do post me on their socials and stuff occasionally. "Anyways can I get 10 piece chicken nuggets, medium fries, and lemonade please?"

"Sure! Also, can I get an autograph?" 

"Of course!" I responded with a smile and signed the piece of paper he gave me. After I got my food I sat down at the boarding area and started eating. When I finished I got up to throw away the trash and I started watching youtube to pass time.

"GATE C-3 IS NOW BOARDING" Said the voice through the intercom. I was so ready to finally get on the plane. When I got to my seat I took an anatomy textbook out of my bag so I could read it during the flight. I was flying in first class because my parents wanted me to be comfortable (they really do love me don't they :D).  The book I was reading really helped the time pass because before I knew it we were about to land. I decided to put the book down and look out the window to enjoy the view of the city at night. 

 The moment I got off the plane I went to the bathroom to freshen up. I looked at myself in the mirror and fixed my hair, I also applied some chapstick because I despise dry lips. I picked up my phone, pressed on dad's contact and called him.

Ring.

Ring. 

Ring.

 He then picked up.

"Hi dad!"

"Hey Y/n did you just land?"

"Yeah!"

"How was the flight?"

"It was good everything went smoothly. Oh, guess what."

"What is it, Sweetie?"

"Somebody recognized me and asked for my autograph."

"Haha wow don't let it get to your head."

I giggled "I won't. I'm not an airhead."

"I know I know I'm just joking around. I'll tell your mother you arrived safely ."

"Ok thank you."

"Your welcome, love you."

"Bye dad love you too." I ended the call the walked out of the bathroom to get my luggage.

"Finally that should be everything." I said with all 3 of my suitcases. I got one of the carts so I could stack them on each other.

"Hey would you like some help?" A stranger asked me. I could tell he had pure intentions but I don't like to rely on people, plus my assumption could be wrong.

"No thank you I got it." I smiled while stacking the suitcase onto the cart. After I was done I took my luggage to get my baggage checked. Then I got out of the airport and got into the uber that was taking me to my apartment complex. Once I arrived I took my suitcases up to my apartment and reached into my bag to get my keys. They weren't there.

"No, no, no, no, no, this isn't happening." I muttered checking all the pockets in my bag. I felt a metal object and took a sigh of relief. "Oh thank god." I whispered to myself. I took the keys and unlocked the door and looked at my new home I grabbed all my suitcases and put them into my bedroom. I jumped onto my bed and relaxed for a few minutes.

Grrml.

"Guess I need to get food."I sighed. It hasn't even been that long since I ate. I got up and walked to the bathroom and took a shower because I felt gross. When I finished I dried myself up and put on my favorite lotion and changed into a better outfit that wasn't just for comfort. After I was ready I grabbed a tote bag and put my keys, phone, and wallet in there, then walked outside. I grabbed my phone out of my bag and looked for a nearby fast food place, and surprise! The closest was McDonald's.

"Looks like I'm having McDonalds again." I sighed and started walking. My diet isn't going to be very healthy is it? When I was about 2 minutes away from the location I saw weirdly familiar green hair. I walked a little faster to catch up to the teen.

"Hi" I said. 'eww y/n you don't just walk up to someone random person and say 'hi' I hope he's not creeped out. He turned around to look at me. We both stopped walking.

"Umm hello do I know you?" He asked. I got embarrassed.

"Actually I'm not quite sure haha. You just look familiar so I wanted to see if I could recognize you..." I trailed off realizing that I was coming off as creepy.

"Now that you mention it you do seem familiar, what's your name?" He said.

"I'm Y/n L/n!" I shared.

"I remember you! We used to be friends when we were younger!" He beamed.

"Wait so you must be Izuku!" No way I bumped into him on my first day back what a coincidence. We both started walking again.

"Yup! So what brings you back here? I missed you a lot you know." he asked excitedly.

"I'm actually going to try getting into UA. And I missed you too!" I answered.

"Cool! I'm going to take the entrance exam too! It would be so cool if we both got in."

"Nice! But I thought you didn't have a quirk?" I questioned him. I mean if my memory serves me right when I left he was deemed quirkless. That's one of the reasons why Kat would make fun of him.

"W-well I uh I am a l-late bloomer... yeah." He hesitated.

"Oh... I'm happy to hear that! Not that you're a late bloomer but that you have a quirk... heh. Well let's hurry up I'm starving." I told him while switching the subject. After we got there we ordered our food and ate while catching up with each other, turns out he lives just a few minutes away from my apartment complex.

A/N: Wow so much time went by in this chapter the next one will be her taking her exam so yeah. 

Word count: 1770