"Lets go home. I need to cram information about different types of tea in your head and how to brew them properly." I told him, cackling.

~UA Entrance Exam~

~<3rd POV>~
Izuku is walking with Katsuki. Izuku tripped, Katsuki grabbed Izuku's hoodie's hood and put him back straight up. "Don't trip Izuku." Katsuki said.

~Written Exam~
Izuku and Katsuki sat next to eachothers. They completed the test in 20 minutes. They have so much time so they decided to play games on their phone, in the auditorium.

People began to fill the auditorium. Present Mic walked up the stage. "CAN EVERYONE SAY HEY?" He yelled. No one responded. "Uh... ok. FOR THIS EXAM, YOU WILL BE FIGHTING ROBOTS. THERE ARE 3 TYPES OF ROBOT YOU CAN DESTROY. THERE'S THE 1POINT ROBOT, 2POINT ROBOT, AND THE 3POINT ROBOT. THE 4th-"

"Excuse me sir. The pamphlet said that there are 4 robots. If this is a mistake, it can break UA's reputation. Also, you with the green hair, you aren't paying attention to Present Mic. If you think this is a joke, please get out." Tenya Iida said.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO HIM!" Katsuki yelled turning on his 40meters skill.

"Oh my god, why is it so hot in here..." Someone in the auditorium said.

"No Kacchan. You're not going to destroy the whole auditorium killing everyone. Also Present Mic was about to say the 4th robot." Izuku told him. Everyone became scared after hearing what Izuku said.

"Fine..." Katsuki turned off his 40meters skill.

"ANYWAYS EXAMINEE NUMBER 6969. THE 4TH ROBOT IS AN OBSTACLE. IT'S WORTH 0POINT." Present Mic finished.

Everyone got up and split up to where they are supposed to be in. Katsuki got Area A. Izuku got Area B.

~At the test ground~

Izuku got bored so he decided to take a nap until Present Mic scream.

"Hey you. You don't look like you're ready to take the exam. If you think this is a game please leave." Iida told Izuku, with a hand on his shoulder.

Izuku got angry and turned on his 40meters skill.

Katsuki felt the coldness so he got angry and used his 40meters skill.

"THE EXAM STARTS IN 3, 2, 1. GOOOO!" Present Mic yelled.

Izuku charged in with explosions. He arrived in the middle of the 'City'. Everyone else stood still. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? VILLIANS DON'T WAIT FOR YOU!" Present Mic yelled. Everyone started running.

Izuku exploded every robot there is, making others get no points.

"Why is it soooo cold and hot attt the same timeees..." Present Mic whinned.

"We will have to redo this exam... Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoryia is taking all of the points." Nezu said, sipping his tea. "I wonder what they will do with the 0point robot!" Nezu cheered before pressing the red button to release the 0pointer.

"Wait... Katsuki Bakugo, and Izuku Midoryia... they are the one that know my real name without me telling them." Skinny Might told Nezu.

"Hmm. They both were the one that left the written exam earlier than everyone else." Aizawa said.

Izuku got bored so he decided to take a nap on a roof. The 0point robot arrived, everyone ran away. Izuku just exploded the robot inside-out. Katsuki exploded the 0point robot like that too.

"Wait is Midoryia planning to nap?" Midnight asked.

"It seems like it." Present Mic responded.

"Hmm... they seem op. I also wonder what their IQ is." Nezu said, cackling and spilling his tea everywhere.

"I want them in my class." Aizawa said.

"No fair... I wanted them in my class." Vlad King whinned.

"THE EXAM IS OVER! WE WILL BE HAVING ANOTHER EXAM JUST LIKE THIS BECAUSE ONLY A FEW PASSED." Present Mic yelled.

Izuku didn't move. He kept making explosions.

"Hey... that Midoryia dude is not leaving Area B. Also he is still making explosions." Vlad King pointed out.

"Oh it might be because his quirk is out of control." Present Mic responded. Present Mic kicked Aizawa's sleeping bag.

"What?" Aizawa asked.

"CAN YOU ERASE THAT KID'S QUIRK? IT MIGHT BE OUT OF CONTROL!" Present Mic yelled at him.

"Ok... you owe me a week of coffee because you kicked me." Aizawa said. He used his quirk on Izuku. "Wait... the kid's quirk is not being erased." Aizawa said before he tried to go towards Izuku but Izuku's explosions exploded him backwards.

"IZUKU!" Katsuki yelled, running towards Izuku.

"Hey you, please stay back. It's dangerous to go there." Recovery Girl told Katsuki holding him back from going there.

Katsuki used his explosion quirk to get out of Recovery Girl's arms. He charged towards Izuku and using his explosions to get there.

He arrived and hugged Izuku. Izuku woke up and hugged back. He know that that is Katsuki so he turned off his 40meter skill.

"Wait... is that a quirk? If it is then why can't I erase it?" Aizawa asked.

"How do I say this EraserHead or Shouta Aizawa... nothing can fucking get rid of this quirk. Erase, copy, forced to turn off won't work on us two." Katsuki told them, putting Izuku into a piggyback.

"How do you know me?" Aizawa asked.

"The same way we know what All Might's name is." Izuku said, nuzzling his head on Katsuki's shoulder. "Our quirk is a special quirk. It's not the original quirk. My old quirk made it special."

"Old quirk?" Nezu asked, curious.

"Yes Principal Nezu, it's something like this. My 3rd original quirk destroyed itself and it gave me and Kacchan a better one. I assume the explosion is Kacchan's original quirk." Izuku said.

"What's your both's IQ?" Nezu asked.

"Izuku's is higher than yours. Mine is higher than what normal people are. Izuku cram random information he sees that is inportant or interesting into my fucking head. Anyways we need to get home before our parent yells at us for being late." Katsuki said,  leaving Area B.