" Romantic, isn't it? The Guy does everything for the Girl, but it all ends up with the Girl hating him instead— "

" That's where you're wrong. " I grabbed my sword and pushed the blade against his throat, causing him to silence as he looks down at it. Slowly, he stepped away, step by step until he stopped in the Middle of everyone. Tommy walked closer with his crossbow ready, while Wilbur ordered him from behind.

" You lied to me, You pretended to be the only one I can trust, You stabbed me and tortured me to the point that I was so fucked up! " I yelled, pointing at him as tears streamed down my face while I threatened to push the blade in to his throat.

" If there's someone I would hate, that's you. "

I stared at Schlatt. His clothes was crumpled and dirty, his hair was messy and his red orbs looked dead, almost— suddenly, fear sunk in to my chest as I recognized everything.

From the broken shards on my feet, the broken bottle in his hand, the way he looked— I've seen all of it, and there I felt a hollow feeling inside me as I watched his arms slowly move upward.

He returned the smile as he breaks every bottle in his hand. His hands was now empty, but he remained as Intimidating as he was up until now. I swallowed the thick saliva in my throat, in order to breathe properly as I carefully watched his movements.

Suddenly, I felt a tug on my wrist. I turned around, facing Dream as he started to beg for me to move away. For a moment, I snapped out of the trance I was in, realising that I had clearly put myself in an open space close to Schlatt.

" Do you believe in Happy Endings? "

When I was about to lean my hand towards Dream, I turned to face Schlatt instead. Tommy's lips pierced against each other in a straight line as he raised his arms equipped with the crossbow to Schlatt's head. However, the blonde beside me refused to let go.

" If you do, it doesn't exist unfortunately. Because in Real Life, everything must come to a bitter end– " He ignored everyone else inside, and stared at me with his smile fading away. " —Death. "

The very crossbow that Tommy held, was grabbed by Schlatt in which he directed to my chest and released the trigger. The arrow was immediately shot after the string was triggered, everything seem to go by smoothly as I watched it fly towards me. But as I take a look at my surrounding, everyone was a second late when the end of the arrow pierced through my chest.

I gasped loudly while my whole body started to fall due to the shock of the arrow. The pain was clearly there, and it curled around my chest that made me unable to breathe as I tremble on the floor. My mouth hung open, letting the blood trickle down my chin as I looked up to see nothing but a blur.

I could only make out everyone's footsteps and voices calling out my name. People swarmed all over me, trying to help me, I realized. They wanted to save me. If I could have, I would of laughed. Surely they could tell that it was far to late for me to be saved.

" Dream, stop it! " I slowly felt myself being lifted as a hand supported me from my back, I tilted my head to see who it was and saw Wilbur holding me as he takes glances at the arrow, knowing well enough that pulling it out would kill me, immediately.

" Dream! " Everyone inside started to call for him instead, all of them trying to stop him from what he was doing. With the help of Wilbur, I was able to see Schlatt's body laying on the floor with his arms laid out beside him. His eyes were pealed open, but there was a certain emptiness inside his orbs that made it seem like he was dead.

Tubbo appeared by my side, holding me tightly, not wanting to let me go. He held me like I would, usually. The one that would tell him how much I loved him, without a single word being said. I felt a somewhat feeling of clarity, love, and joy; It's a different feeling when someone returns the things you've done for them.

Love is War - DreamOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara