After a while of this, Killer was barely even tired from all of this, not even breaking a sweat while Dust was extremely tired, sweat going down and dripping down his face. His eyes were droopingly wide while he continued to dodge, haven only used his Magic once to summon a Gaster Blaster to fire at Killer- but somehow he was able to slash right through the blast and through the Gaster Blaster itself, leaving everyone stunned. 

And so, Dust became so tired that he couldn't even stand anymore, the only thing that he would be able to do now was teleport everywhere to dodge now, but at the same time he didn't want to pass out from more extreme tiredness. 

So..he thought to himself that he would take the hits instead of dodging, not wanting to take the risk of passing out.

"Tired already, huh~?" 

Killer asked, Dusts simply looking at him while a bead of sweat dripped down off his nose, Killer simply chuckling deeply once he saw Dust's face, licking his lips softly as he took a stance to dash once again, his body glowing more of that black outlining- suddenly dashing at Dust much more quickly than before, everyone's eyes then widen at this- Dust not even having time to react before his face was slash from side to side, cheek to cheek and over the nose. His eyes went blank from this, rubbing his cheek softly to see that his blood was on them.

|

Dust then had a flashback to the monsters that he killed. All of the times he killed them for 'LV', how many times he had to apologize before and after killing the,- how many times they ran away when he tried to kill them- how many times he had to kill the human- and..a-and..how many times he had to kill his Brother.

He remembered the expression he had on his face as he said with a smile that..it was okay..and that he understood why he was doing it, even so after he was telling him not to do so. The smile on his face then became..More, as the tears flowed down his cheeks..

..remembering how..h-how...he stood for one last time..going over to him and hugging him tightly one last time..kissing his head One. Last. Time..before he eventually dusted away- the dust haven carried some of his dust away, with his scarf slowly falling to the ground..holes being in it while it was tethered as well. 

One of his final tears then dripping onto his nose..

..rolling down the tip of his nose and dripping onto the dust of his now 'Dusted' Brother..

 - The last thing he remembered was him crashing to his hands and knees, a smile on his face while tears were going down his face like a waterfall..the smile being fake while the rest of his body was showing all of the emotion he was feeling in that moment, and much more time after..

|

But in real time, Dust was going left and right while being sliced, cut, gashed and stabbed left and right, below and above by Killer, who seemed to be getting faster the more he did  so. Dust's body from his head to his ankles being cut, holes being in almost-ever part of his now tethered clothing. As this was going on, his eyes were still blank and wide, tears soon starting to go down his face like waterfalls..blood also starting to spill from his mouth.

Everyone couldn't help but watch in sadness and in disappointment, along with amazement as this was happening. Nightmare, Error and Horror being amazed, with Error and Nightmare being disappointed, and Horror so scared and sad by this that he wanted to but in, but he knew that the same would just happen to him if he did..so he had no choice but to but out.

Killer then suddenly stopped a ways in front but away from Dust, giving a sigh of Utter Satisfaction, his body being covered in Dust's blood from head to toe. A Sinister but Lustful smile was on his face while he watched Dust fall to his knees, his head flopping forward while his tears were still flowing, Killer soon starting to laugh from this.

"WHAT'S WRONG, BIG GUY~!?! CAN'T TAKE THE BEATING LIKE A MAN~!?!"

Dust didn't respond, or at least he couldn't

|

He was too busy being stuck in his mind, looking at himself in the mirror- two mirrors. 

One with his being the saddened version of himself, without Papyrus, but still able to keep going, haven not turned insane.

One version was of Him, his current self, as he was in a mirror, looking at his other selves.

And yet..his third self..he was with Papyrus, smiling happily with his Brother's hands on his shoulders, the both of them being as happy as could be.

He tried reaching out to the Third mirror, but all that happened was everything around him shattering to pieces, glass shards falling down around him and onto him as he looked unto every single piece of broken glass..seeing all the memories that were currently stored within him..

..from the peaceful to the murderous..

..and from the murderous to the insane..

...and soon from the insane..to the dark, empty Skeletal Shell..darkness being the only thing that filled it..

|

.

.

.

"DAMN IT AALLL!!!"

(1,635 Words)