Part 29

Ellies POV:

"I'm done with you and your shit, you've put me through hell" I screamed at Vinnie as he paced in front on me.

"really? I did?" I nodded, "last time I recalled you put our baby up for adoption, I was there for you when your mom died, I took you in and brought you to live in LA, you broke up with me first, I gave you your phone, I gave you the following you have on social media, I kept your pregnancy a secret. what did you ever do for me?" tears formed in my eyes and I shrugged.

"I thought I made you happy, I went with you trusting that you would make me happy and feel better about myself. we were a good couple Vinnie, you act like I made this all happen. It takes two people to ruin a relationship, and the girl you cheated on me with was the third" my voice was breaking but I didn't care anymore, Vinnie should see how hard this was for me. in fact it was breaking me.

"I never lied when I dropped you off at the airport, I still believe that we belong together. even after all this shit, its gonna be me and you forever."

"some people don't always get their fairytale ending" I whispered while wiping my tears.

"this isn't working is it?" I shook my head as he sat down on the bed beside me, "I'm sorry" he whispered looking at me and I shrugged.

"you did so much, and this is how I repay you? my mom would be pissed, she would lecture me of how I was being irresponsible and letting the most perfect guy go" I laughed thinking of her and Vinnie nodded with a smile, I cupped my hand under his chin and sighed. "this is goodbye, I can't be here any longer. everything reminds me of you, seeing Sammy would bring back too many memories, LA is a shit show with me, Nai makes me so happy but reminds me of you. I want you two to get together okay? its who you belong with, not me. someone who treats you right" I wiped his tears as he shook his head.

"I'll always be here" his voice breaking.

"I know, but I can't live with the pain and guilt. I'm moving someplace where I'm free okay? free from the toxic and fun memories"

"we did so much, you can't just throw it away!" he stood up and walked toward the door standing in front of it and I smiled while shaking my head.

"I won't, I don't want too. I just want my own start, I need to meet someone else who I'll wish is you, eventually I'll get up the courage to contact you again, I don't know if it'll be next month or in a few years" I shrugged and walked up to him, I hugged him and he hugged back and we just stayed there.

"remember this?" he asked and I nodded into his chest.

"after this I have to go." he rocked us back and forth until he let go.

"I lov-" I cut him off with my finger going up to his lips.

"don't" I whispered as tears filled my eyes and he nodded.

"I won't change my socials" I smiled as I grabbed my bags I had packed a few days ago knowing it was going to be time to tell everyone.

"I won't delete your number"

"hey, tell your future man to take care of you okay? If not I'll track you guys down" he wrapped his arms around my waist and I walked away. 

"one last hug?" I nodded and I dragged myself away from the hug.

"hey, can you show this to everyone?" I handed him the note, "but don't read it before you show Nai okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"stay safe" 

"this is my hardest goodbye, don't make it harder?" he sighed before nodding.

"its taking all of me to not follow you, if I could make you stay I would!" 

"I know, but this is for me as well. remember that?"

"bye" he wiped my tears and I walked out the door.

the last chapter of the two of us, I never knew it would be this hard. it was stupid to sleep with him again but I needed his touch one last time, goodbye Vinnie.

A/N: CVYGUBHINJOMK

this was hard lol

the last chapters gonna b interesting?

VOTE & COMMENT

STAY SAFE & HEALTHY <3