Part 4

Ellies POV:

The Next Day

"lets make a deal?" Vinnie asked still trying to convince me to come with him

"sure" I said shrugging 

"your 17?" I nodded 

"so I can be your 'guardian' until then" I let out a small laugh, 

"my birthdays next month, what would be the worst if I didn't go with you?" 

"well you would have to chance to see what life would be like in LA" he said shrugging.

"I don't have an option do I?" I said sighing with my arms crossed and he shook his head while grinning. 

"better get packing" he said winking and I rolled my eyes. 

"only one month?" and he nodded. 

I went into my room and started packing everything I thought that I'd need, Vinnie came into my room.

"I just bought our tickets we leave tomorrow if thats fine with you?" 

"what about Sam? you just got here and she hasn't seen you in forever" 

"I talked to her and she said its fine, now need help with anything?" he said still standing in the doorway and I shook my head "okay I'm gonna go spend time with Sam before I go" he said walking away.

I couldn't believe I was getting sucked away to the place where my mom was going just to get rid of me and this horrible life here, I decided to take a break and lie down on my bed. Eventually I feel asleep and didn't wake up till the next morning.

I woke up to Vinnie shaking me awake, "you didn't finish packing?" he asked. I shook my head while rubbing my eyes.

"must've fallen asleep" I said stretching while standing up. 

"we leave for the airport in an hour" he said checking the time on his phone, "reminds me, here" he said handing me a box shaped like a phone and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't want it" I said pushing it back toward him, but he shoved it right back. 

"you have to" 

"not if I don't want it, I'm fine with my iphone..-" I forgot what one it was cause it was that old.

"exactly" he said giving up and putting it on my suitcase. 

"if I do use it, chances are that you'll need to help me set it up cuz I never use my phone" I said sighing while sitting back down on my bed.

"thats fine" he said walking out of my room "but please finish packing we have to go really soon" 

I got back to packing and just picked out a random outfit knowing that I wasn't up for impressing anyone in LA cause I was set on coming back. I zipped up my bag and closed my bedroom door as I went to put my stuff in Vinnies rental car.

"that was quick for a gir-" I got into the car and put my hand over his mouth "I am begging you not to finish that sentence" he nodded realising why so he started to drive .

"think your gonna like LA?" 

"no" I answered almost whispering 

"hey whats up?" he asked taking a quick glance at me and then back at the road 

"I just hope that the month goes by fast, I know I say I hate it here but there's actually some stuff I really like" I said putting my hand on the window as we pulled into the airport. 

"you never know, LA could change you for the better" he said shrugging and I nodded while getting out of the car.