Part 8

Ellies POV:

Vinnie was asleep next to me so I decided to get up and try my best not to wake him. I was almost at my bathroom when I stepped on something, well someone. trying my best not to wake Vinnie didn't last that long, "what are you doing on my floor" I

 whisper yelled as Kio stood up. 

"I fell asleep making sure nothing happened between you and Vin" he said rubbing his eyes, I rolled mine and kicked him in the ankle then went into my bathroom. I heard shuffling outside of the door and then it opened, 

"anytime other then when I was gonna have a shower woulda been good" I said trying to cover up my body 

"I would apologize but I'm not sorry" he said walking up to me and grabbing my throat. 

"I, uh. Vinnie what are you doing?" I yelled as he said pushing me into the shower and taking off his clothes.  

I aint gon write that, nastys

We walked downstairs and saw everyone was staring at us, "thin floors" Calvin managed to say before everyone started laughing. I sighed and got some food from the kitchen and walked back up to my room and Vinnie followed me, 

"you're ignoring me?" he asked closing my door 

"not in the mood Vinnie. it was fun and stuff but everyone heard" 

"so?" he asked and I scoffed.

"look I like you, a lot. I want this to turn into something real" he said sitting down at the edge of my bed. 

"I like you to, but I can't date you" I said sighing while looking at my hands in my lap 

"why not?" 

"because you're sam's brother" 

"and?" 

"it wouldn't be right" I said shaking my head.

"maybe this'll change your mind" he leaned in and kissed me but pulled away right before I wanted more, he walked out of the room and I sat there shocked. I walked downstairs and decided to film some tiktoks with everyone, Vinnie came down and ignored me.

"something happen?" Patrick asked me when I stared at Vin.

"no, doesn't matter. wanna make some more tiktoks or go swimming?" I asked trying to ignore the situation, just then my phone went off.

Vinnie

vinnie

did i change ur mind?

ells

thought u were ignoring me

vinniei was but then u were talking to patrickellswere u jealoussssvinnieew no, we're not dating or anythingellscome to my room after dinner, talk there k?vinnieanything else in mind ;)ellsnope :)

maybe I was catching real feelings for him, I smiled at my phone and Patrick looked at who I was texting. 

"ooo" he said laughing, I put my phone in my back pocket and we continued on walking. 

"so whats up with you two?" 

"if I knew I would tell you, we're gonna talk tonight" I said shrugging.

"so hows LA?" 

"its nice" I said smiling

"I noticed you don't have any socials, whats up with that?"

"It never really interested me the whole influencer thing, plus looking at Vinnies instagram on his phone whenever there's a photo of us its always mixed reactions" 

"I get it, I did it cause of Alex" and I nodded "met any of Vinnies other friends?"and I let out a little laugh, 

"well I've definitely met Kio but everyone else no"

"damn that's surprising, you and Vinnie might date and you've never met em"

"is it bad?" 

"well no, we met them the day he moved in" he said shrugging.

"hey uh, I'll catch you later" I said running into the house trying to find Vinnie. I went up to his room and found him streaming. 

"hey can we talk real quick?" I asked sitting on his bed 

"yeah sure" he said putting his headset down and coming to sit beside me.

"how come I've never met your friends" 

"well you know everyone here" he said shrugging "can I go back now?"

"no, I mean like from sway gaming. I know Kio but what about the others?"

"I just didn't wanna overwhelm you, I mean I basically forced you to come and live here and you moved into a house with complete strangers" he said shrugging, "hey you're here now, wanna talk?" he said smiling. 

"yeah, I'll do it vin"

"do what" he asked teasing me.

"date you" I said kissing him and he smiled into it. 

"thanks for giving me the chace" he mumbled into the kiss.