Part 21

Vinnie's POV:

I had a pretty good week with Ellie and we mostly just hang out, we had a few fights but were able to solve them. I walked into the house and checked in with everyone.

"hey vin" mia smiled as I walked into the kitchen and I smiled back, "was your week better this time?" I shrugged.

"we didn't fight as much but we did have a few issues"

"that's good." Michael walked into the kitchen and I nodded at him.

"hey" he nodded back.

"wanna hang out after you get settled?" I shrugged.

"I have to update everyone so maybe we could go live?" he nodded. I walked up to my room and fell on my bed sighing, I was really tired from everything that went on during the week and just wanted to relax. I just chilled there for a few minutes before heading over to Michael's room.

"hey" I said sitting on his bed next to him.

"how was your week?"

"bro it was so stressful you don't even understand" I fell back on his bed and rubbed my face with my hands.

"you could always go live tomorrow, you look beat" I shrugged before sitting back up.

"no lets do it, I can end it when I want" I set up my phone so me and Micheal were in the frame.

"heyyy" we both said waving, we answered a few questions that popped up in chat until I saw a chat from Ellie.

"oh I had no idea you joined, text me?" I looked over at Micheal, "hey guys I'm gonna get off of live but Micheal will still be on"

A/N: this is so short and im rlly sorry i havent been super active with posting but i promise ill get better

hope everyones doing well !!

stay safe and healthy <3

we also have over 2k read what lol