Part 19

Vinnie's POV:

"what are we?" those words I was supposed to expect but I didn't, those words I didn't expect to come out of my pregnant ex? girlfriend? friend?

"I mean the last time we talked about us being in a relationship was right before this happened." I ran a hand in my hair and she nodded.

"I just wanna say I'm sorry Vinnie, this probably ruined so many of your plans"

"no, it just added a lot of stress" she sighed and I could tell something was bothering her.

"whats up?" she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"I'm a fuk up Vinnie, I'm 18 and pregnant, and the baby daddy is a tiktok star?" a tear slid down her cheek and I wiped it.

"okay look at me, you are anything but a fuk up" she smiled a little "see look theres that smile that I love and I know that our friendship or relationship is so fuked up, but you make me so happy"

"I feel like I'm messing this up Vinnie, yeah I like you a lot but every single time one of us confess our feelings it somehow backfires" my hand cupped her cheek as her eyes flicked from my eyes to my lips. "I wanna kiss you so bad" she whispered.

"do it, fuk our issues. live in the moment, I don't care if it ruins anything at this point. I'm touchdepreived baby" I smirked and she rolled her eyes.

"I love y-" I cut her off with my lips and she smiled into the kiss, she pulled away and rested her forehead against mine.

"I do love you, but us getting into a long distance relationship? shit show" I chuckled and she smiled.

"now what?" she pulled away and I shrugged, "we have a doctors appointment in an hour" she checked the time on her phone and I nodded.

"how've you been?"

"better now that I'm with you, I didn't really know what to do. I mean I had so much fun with everyone but I just want a break, what about you baby?" I asked and she shrugged.

"a mess, but I really wanna talk to you about something when we get back" I nodded before hugging her.

"what was that for?"

"I just wanted you to know that I'm here"

"I know Vin"

"but I mean for real" and she nodded.

"but I really need some more time to think about something before I tell you, because it could really screw my life up." 

A/N: ew this is kinda gross but whatever
hope u all have or had a good day
stay safe and healthy <3
vote and comment !