Part 6

Ellies POV:

One Week Later

it's been one week since living with Vinnie and I feel like I'm on an island with no way out. just kidding...unless. I get forced to be in vlogs when I look like trash but thats okay I guess. I actually have gotten along great with other members, I'm new to all this "fame" but I adjusted pretty fast. I was sitting in the kitchen when I heard screaming in the next room, I walked out and saw Vinnie yelling at Michael. I rolled my eyes and before I could get back to my food they called me over, 

"yes?" I asked not going any closer to their stupid argument. 

"I need your help" Vinnie said

"with what?" then him and Michael shared a look and they both ran toward me, they picked me up before I could get away and brought me outside. 

"why'd you take me out here-" I asked while I straightened myself up. 

"well we wanted to make a tiktok with you" Vinnie said smiling, 

"you faked a fight when you could've just asked?" 

"well sure, you can say that" Michael said getting his phone ready to film me and Vinnie. 

"just me and him?" and Michael nodded while staring at Vinnie and he shrugged.

I couldn't exactly hear the sound but near the end Vinnie leaned in to kiss me and I kissed back. The quiet background music stopped and he pulled away his lips but rested his forehead on mine, "wha-" his finger flew to my lips and covered them.

"I've been waiting a week to do that" he whispered. Michael came over to us to show the clip, but I couldn't get my eyes off of Vinnie. If he wanted to do it so bad what took him so long and why would he be fighting with Michael to kiss me. It hit me, "I'm getting kinda tired, I might head up to my room" I said starting to walk away as they kept talking and watching the video to make sure everything was good.

I walked into the kitchen to grab my phone to notice it wasn't there anymore where I left it, Mia was in the kitchen sitting with Thomas. 

"have you guys seen my phone?" I asked looking around some more, 

"no but I did hear Alex screaming at Calvin and Patrick" Thomas told me, I nodded then walked around trying to find them.

I walked in my room to make sure it wasn't there but there was something else waiting for me.

"hey Ellie"