15

"You need to help me get undressed." I sighed, I felt his warm hands on my lower back as he lifted the hem of my shirt over my head, he then pulled down my pants, I stepped out and kicked it. I turned and looked up at him, he had lust in his eyes. He took a deep breathe before taking off my bra and underwear, my cheeks were red, I've never really been naked in front of a guy, well not willingly at least. 

He turned on the shower, "You're going to get wet.... and your clothes." He did a deep chuckle

"It's ok I have enough of these, they aren't special. How'd you hurt your knuckles?" He said as he started to wash my body with a scrub. 

"Jacob told me to think about things I hate and punch the bag... I got carried away and didn't stop when he told me too." He hummed in response, he turned me around and now we were face to face. He continued to scrub, he did scrub my vagina yet which I'm happy about because I was soaking wet.

"Go under the water." I nodded and went under, once all the soap was off of me I felt a hand go in-between my thighs. I gasped. "You're wet....love." I turned to face him again, he had a grin on his face. He lowered his body to be right in front of my vagina... I was going to cross my legs but he stopped it and spread it wider. 

He started to rub my clit, I threw my head back. He then stuck a finger in me... "Lev---i" He then stuck another one in. I wanted to grab his hair but I couldn't so I just placed my hand on his head. He then took his fingers out and started to lick my folds. I've never felt this way before.

"You're so wet for me baby..." He groaned sending vibrations, he licked my clit and then shoved his tongue in me. 

"F-fuckkk" he kept thrusting in and out not stopping, my breathe was heavy and I started to grind on his tongue. My eyes were at the back of my head and my head was leaning on the wall, we shouldn't do this since he's my guardian but fuck it who's going to say shit? I felt my stomach clench, I knew I was about to finish and so did he, he picked up the pace.

"Levi!!!!" and I came, I tried to catch my breathe key word tried. I looked down to see his licking my liquids and standing up to meet my eyes. He cupped my face and kissed me, "You taste amazing love." He reached behind me to turn off the water without breaking eye contact with me, he walked out and grabbed a towel. He opened it wide for me to go in, I walked into it and he wrapped me like a burrito. 

"Ok... cream, spray and then the mask." I said pointing to my face product, Levi giggled "What! Clean skin is good!" I said sitting on the sink counter in a bra and underwear he put on me.

"Ok, ok.... cream, spray and mask?"

"Yes! You did it! Now apply it!" He started to massage my face with my products, we were really close but nothing happened, he was shirtless since his other shirt was soaked. "Ok not too much, circles." He followed and applied it softly and in circles, he rubbed it in nicely.

"Why have I never seen you in a mask?" 

"Because I stay in my room when I am and I only need it on for a few." He applied the cold mask to my face with a brush and spread it around.

"Can I put some one?" I smiled at that

"You have to put this on." I said pointing to a fluffy headband

"No."

"Then no you cannot."

"Please!"

"Wear it."

"Fine."

"Really!"

"If I must." I smiled widely and he smiled back, he put it on while smudging on the face mask. 

"This is fun! Come on I'm hungry."

"I'm not coming down like this."

"Yes you are!" He groaned and followed me to the kitchen where everyone just happened to be even Mary. "Hello!!!" Everyone was eyeing Levi and me giving us confused looks.

"If you laugh you die."

"Dude.. you look so cute!" Karl said

"Right!" I said agreeing while taking a seat on Karl's lap, Levi didn't seem to like that as he glared at Karl.

"Did you use your hands?" Jacob asked, I blushed remembering when happened in the shower, I glanced at Levi to see him grinning.

"N-no. I promise I didn't!"

"Good, let me unwrap them." He unwrapped them as Karl wrapped his arms around my waist. "They look good, not great but good. You can use your hands but it should still be wrapped." He rewrapped my knuckles I nodded. 

"I brought food!!!" William said while bursting through the door with boxes of pizza, we all clapped. My knuckles still hurt like crazy so Karl fed me, I felt Levi glaring at me but I ignored it. It's not like I'm into him like that, he's just feeding me, he's not the one who showered me calm down Levi.