Chapter 2: You Make Me Feel...

Start from the beginning

"Did you cheat on me?" I asked him.

He looked at me like I was crazy. "What? No. Remember how when we were still in Atlanta, Mas always had those trips to Miami for work?" I nodded. "Well he finally got the permanent job down here, so they'll be staying with us until they get their own place."

"Bye mommy." Rayne walked in our room and over to King and kissed his cheek, making him giggle. "Bye baby brother." Her phone vibrated and she rolled her eyes. "Bye!"

"That Deandre?" I asked her.

"No, I would have answered it."

"Oh, bye Somi!" I said. She waved at me. "I am not done with you Jason."

"Damn Sariyah, you can see your surprise later." He said taking EJ from me.

"Give me my baby." I told him.

"Your baby? This my son too, you forgot how he got here?"

I blushed. "When is Mas getting here?"

"They just got off the plane an hour ago." Jason told me as he went to the nursery to put our sleeping son in the crib in his nursery.

"Are my babies Kaleb and Natalie coming too?!" I asked, getting excited.

"Why are you so shocked that they're coming with him?"

"Because, Natalie never went with him on the trips, just Kaleb. She hated that because the last trip he took is when she found out she was pregnant and they were gone for 4 months." I remembered. "Which makes the last time I talked to Mason and Kaleb, 8 months."

"Yeah, cause by the time they were coming back, we were leaving." He added. I love how in sync we are.

I really miss those three though. Mason, Natalie, Jason and I basically grew up together. They're about two years older than us and they had Kaleb when they were 16, making him a little older than Rayne. He's like a son to me.

[A/N: That's alot of math, but just remember this: Mason's 32, Natalie's 33 and Kaleb is 17. Jason and Sariyah are 30 and 31, Ray's 16 and Somi's 15 , birthdays soon to come.]

"Got a job too." He told me.

"Are you serious?!"

"Yeah, I'm getting out soon babe." He said smiling.

I smiled and kissed him and he grabbed my ass hard. I can't lie, it turned me on and I moaned. We were just making out hard as we blindly backed ourselves into our room and into the wall, hard. He pulled my sweatshirt over my head and I took his t-shirt off of him. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he kissed my neck and he walked to the bed.

"I'm proud of you babe," I said sincerely as we fell down on the bed.

Sommer POV

"Are you going to be nice today?" Both Ques and Rayne said when we got to school. I rolled my eyes at them and got out of the car. I walked to my locker and suddenly got picked up and spun around.

"Put me down Zae!" I said laughing.

"We were all worried about you." He told me.

I hugged all of them. "Well I am fine. Just as long as nobody agitates me or messes with one of you guys, nothing will happen."

~*

I was in Geometry with my future sister-in-law, Dani. She loves it when I call her that. Ms. Giovanni set us free to do our work and this stuff is really easy for me, so I just breeze through it usually. Dani usually does too, but I don't know why her ass is taking so damn long.